PDA

View Full Version : Are we in touch with the Anti-War groups?

Freedom4theWorld
02-09-2008, 02:49 AM
hi,
i just wanted to know whether our grassroots are in contact and collaboration with the anti war groups?
if not, then i think we should be.
some polls say most of the americans oppose the war in iraq, and since now McBomb is the frontrunner, and if he remains so, then Hitlery will certainly win easily.
i think we can find their meet up groups, or any other blogs, etc, to organise with them, and get their support - if it is feasible and possible.
lets get to work
i still cant believe so many ppl voting for McCain - who wants to remain in Iraq for 100 years, and war with Iran is just round the corner.
think about it and do something.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Problem with the anti-war groups is their "base" is usally far left, and some of the more sane ones get a bad reputation because of some of the crazy ones.

It may get us a few votes, but those groups are more likely to swing Democrat because they tow the party line. We are going for the Republican nomination, and association with the pink ladies would not help our cause much with the Republican base.

Maybe in the general election it may be better, but right now we are showing how conservative we are.

Oyate
02-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Problem with the anti-war groups is their "base" is usally far left, and some of the more sane ones get a bad reputation because of some of the crazy ones.

Funny, that reminds me of something.....can't quite put my finger on it.....

Freedom4theWorld
02-09-2008, 03:01 AM
u mean that anti war groups will still sway to hillary, even when she supported the Iraq war and also voted yes for something about the Iran war (- about which Mike Gravel was shouting at her in one of the debates) ?
strange
anyway, lets hope the revolution carries on with long term goals.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 03:02 AM
u mean that anti war groups will still sway to hillary, even when she supported the Iraq war and also voted yes for something about the Iran war (- about which Mike Gravel was shouting at her in one of the debates) ?
strange

Yes, oddly enough... the ones I've met seem to be sheeple of a different color then we've been dealing with.

Drknows
02-09-2008, 03:09 AM
strange

Yep. They will never vote for Ron Paul because hes a republican.

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 03:40 AM
Yep. They will never vote for Ron Paul because hes a republican.

Show them this:

Overview of America
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6732659166933078950