PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul FAQ and Ron Paul 'Wiki'

Slugg
08-10-2007, 03:29 AM
The people who host my blog have generously donated more server space and bandwidth to the Ron Paul Revolution. If you are interested in helping us create a "Ron Paul FAQ" and a "Political Profile" for every other candidate, please continue reading.

Political Profiles

We've all seen the 'hit' pieces, and we've all seen the 'smears' MSM has undertaken with Dr. Ron Paul. We are at a fork in the road. Either MSM and the other candidates continue to 'ignore' Dr. Paul and hope he goes away. OR They engage him.

Either way, it is smart to arm ourselves with information about each and every candidate. We want voting records, speeches, flip-flops, scandals, and affiliations. But, even more than dirt, we want SOURCES. We want to PROVE that these candidates do not hold a candle to Ron Paul.

The goal of the wiki is simple. To provide support to things like "Side by side comparison graphic" someone else around here made. When I show that graphic to someone, they say, "Mitt Romney doesn't support socialized health care!!" I spent three hours compiling 'proof' that his Health Care plan is identical to Obama's. It worked well, I think we should do this for every candidate (and on every issue). Amnesty, health care, Torture, and the economy (To name a few) can swing TONS of votes.

Ron Paul's record of consistency only shines when it's compared to everyone else's. So, let's put the "Ron Paul Army" to work on digging up irrefutable facts, compile them, then send them to every media outlet possible. Flood the internet with facts and sources that discredit each and every front-running politician.

These profiles can also be sent to delegates, GOP officials, and political magazines.

Some of our great movie directors around here can use the information for new movies.

Some of our graphic designers around her can use the information for new fliers.

And some of our published journalists around here can use the information for their articles.

Let's do the investigative journalism that we wish MSM was doing!

Methodology
The 'wiki' is not able to be found on google and is not linked from any page. I do not want this to be disseminated until it is done. When we have enough information, we will write 'profiles' on each candidate (not in the wiki). The wiki is NOT FOR THE BROWSING PUBLIC. Our completed product will be hosted elsewhere, and that will be for the browsing public. The wiki is to help US research together. If "Knowing is half the battle...,' I want this wiki to be our armory. It is our way to 'fact check' every single Republican candidate. Let's put honesty and facts back into the race.

Ron Paul FAQ
I have also set up a Ron Paul FAQ wiki. For those who want to contribute you can add questions/answers and edit existing questions/answers. Once this FAQ becomes thorough enough, we will send it out to as many media outlets as possible. Perhaps we can dedicate an entire website to it www.ronpaufaq.com or something (I have not checked on that particular domain name...it's an example).

Summary
Yes, we are talking hit pieces. Dirt, scandals, lies, and flip-flops. We know the political process is dirty, so let's start rolling up our sleeves. Dr. Paul's campaign is too classy to start flinging mud, but when the other's do it; a STRONG grassroots comeback can keep the playing field level! This is a big project, but you can work at your own pace and at your own time. If, like me, it is impossible for you to attend to your local meetup groups, you are donating everything you can, and you want to do more - this is your outlet. Information is key.

For those who want to contribute, please PM me with your email address and sign-in name. I will send you an email with your random password and link to the wiki.

Slugg
08-10-2007, 09:08 AM
BUMP...

There is also a Chat feature for registered members.

Slugg
08-10-2007, 04:57 PM
The Rudy Page: Obviously, there's still alot of work to do...if your interested, PM me your login name and I'll create an account for you. Thanks to those of you who have already started helping. We want to create pages like this for all candidates....

Rudy's 12 Commitments-- Answered:

I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists' War on us:

Response #1) America on the offensive is what creates terrorism:
"All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on Allah, his messenger, and Muslims. And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries"-Osam bin Laden
Source: World Islamic Front Statement 23 February 1998

I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation:

I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending:

I will cut taxes and reform the tax code:

I will impose accountability on Washington:

Giuliani's law and lobbying clients have included Saudi Arabia, Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., and chewing tobacco maker UST Inc
Source:http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/05/14/giulianis_firm_lobbied_government/

I will lead America towards energy independence:

I will give Americans more control over and access to health care with affordable and portable free-market solutions:

I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children
“I’m pro-choice. I’m pro-gay rights,” Giuliani said. He was then asked whether he supports a ban on what critics call partial-birth abortions. “No, I have not supported that, and I don’t see my position on that changing,” he responded.
Source: CNN.com, “Inside Politics” Dec 2, 1999

I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges:

I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters

I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents:

"Die-hard Yankee fan Mayor Giuliani yesterday said he would let his son, Andrew, skip school to attend today's ticker-tape parade and suggested other children should do the same because they could learn something from baseball." - Daily News 10/23/98.

I will expand America's involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world:

Important Issues Not Covered by Rudy's 12 Commitments

Gun Control:
Anyone wanting to own a gun should have to pass a written exam that shows that they know how to use a gun, that they’re intelligent enough and responsible enough to handle a gun. Should both handgun and rifle owners be licensed...we’re talking about all dangerous weapons.
Source: Boston Globe, p. A4 Mar 21, 2000

Personal Liberties:
"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do and how you do it." Rudy Giuliani- New York Newsday 4/20/98.