PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Over Until It's Over !!!!

bschwand
02-09-2008, 02:08 AM
There were 11.
Now there are 3.

What were the odds of that ?
Who would have bet on this when Ron Paul started his campaign ?

The odds have always been against us. But we are still here.

We can win.

Ron Paul will go all the way.

We have to go all the way.

We have to stick to the message, be principled. True to Ron Paul.

Do everything possible. Canvas, convert people, spread the message, be a delegate, be a precinct leader. Even in the states that already had their primaries.

It is NOT too late.

This is when things turn around, and we win.

Do not doubt.

McCain is being setup to self-destruct.
He is crazy.
He can not win the conservative vote.
He has too many skeletons in his closet.
He will be swiftboated.

Will he be destroyed by us before the nomination, or by Hillary after the nomination ?

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 02:12 AM
He will be swiftboated.

Will he be destroyed by us before the nomination, or by Hillary after the nomination ?

I say by us. Posted a thread here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116675

In my opinion, taking McCain completely out is the best thing we can do. We've rallied behind Dr. Paul positively so far. Lets see if we can take our manpower and do some negative to McCain.

I think these guys are our ticket to a win, and if we promote them without talking about Dr. Paul... Well, the media always loves a juicy story, esp. about a frontrunner.

bschwand
02-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Ha !

Dr Paul just said exactly in todays youtube update what I said above:

- It's not over until it's over

- There is still plenty of time for stuff damaging to McCain or Huckster to surface

merrimac
02-12-2008, 01:05 AM
(sigh)

Ron Paul will not be the nominee because the Republican party is determined to commit suicide. Whereas once they had some claim to be "conservative" by wanting smaller government, less foreign intervention, and fiscal responsibility, now they are simply a party that is all about war. They don't subscribe to Ron Paul's beliefs and, because of that, it has already cost them their soul and will soon cost them their seats. You must understand that they are determined to get knocked in the jaw come November. I've accepted that. And I believe that Ron Paul has accepted that.

For the good of the cause you should accept that as well and look for other ways to take back our country. The walls are closing in on us. We have less freedom every year and the Constitution is becoming more irrelevent.
I believe that it is CRITICAL that everyone on this forum vow to continue the Revolution in one way or another because we really are America's last defense. And that means massive marches, demonstrations, and supporting candidates who are strict Constitutionalists.

I can't describe to you in words the contempt I have for the idiots who only care about politics enough to go out and vote in November but don't care enough to research the issues and realize that these people are panderers who don't give a damn about them. Every last one of them.

I will keep going forward because what choice do we have?

jrich4rpaul
02-12-2008, 01:59 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/epiphany809/rpaintover.jpg

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 02:34 AM
There were 11.
Now there are 3.

What were the odds of that ?
Who would have bet on this when Ron Paul started his campaign ?

The odds have always been against us. But we are still here.

We can win.

Ron Paul will go all the way.

We have to go all the way.

We have to stick to the message, be principled. True to Ron Paul.

Do everything possible. Canvas, convert people, spread the message, be a delegate, be a precinct leader. Even in the states that already had their primaries.

It is NOT too late.

This is when things turn around, and we win.

Do not doubt.

McCain is being setup to self-destruct.
He is crazy.
He can not win the conservative vote.
He has too many skeletons in his closet.
He will be swiftboated.

People are still waking up. I had to deliver some posters and inside info to some new folks who run the local coop and can reach alot more people. The fat lady ain't sung yet.. hell she can;t get into her girdle!

Best
Randy