PDA

View Full Version : Reform the party! 4 years.. 8 years.. get Ron back in Congress!

RonPaulFTFW
02-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Don't lose hope. These things take time and all things worth doing should be done with care.

Just think! we barely had time to plan and fight this battle! It was thrust upon us and Dr. Paul almost too fast. Mistakes were made, battles were lost. But we did a lot of amazing things, and fought a fight worth fighting! We threw down some horrible candidates and made them take notice for awhile.

We stood for something in politics that was pure!

Who else can say that? I'm happy I was a part of it in my small way.

Just like Reagan could never have been president without Berry Goldwater, so too will Ron Paul set the stage for somebody in 4 years, or 8. It's not over. His name and ideas will live on.

We must continue to build our network, raise money, and learn the tricks of political war we need to win. Ron is still with us, fighting in congress, writing his words, living an example of freedom that we can all follow.

Lets focus the battles we can win and keep Ron's voice loud! Help him in his run for Congress! Help him maintain his voice. We can't focus on the things we've lost. Imagine where we would be if Ron wasn't there to help us in his way?

We have to rise from the ashes of the dead Republican party. We can't waste time, money, and goodwill running for as a 3rd party candidate. The time to win the white house isn't now, but it will be.
If we keep true to the ideals we've learned and grow this movement we will see success.

Just think how much stronger we'll be next time.
Just think how much we've learned in the fight.

Keep the links strong in your community and here on the forum. Use this place as a source to maintain in the next 4 years.

Fight and always fight hard for Ron Paul's Message!

Airborn
02-09-2008, 02:03 AM
right on!

RonPaulFTFW
02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
/bump!

JimInNY
02-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Join The New R3volution!

http://newr3volution.com/

We are going to reform the party! We need people with inside GOP knowledge from the 50 states and the territories.

theantirobot
02-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm kind of happy Ron Paul might be going back to congress, because this means I'll have a better chance of serving with him in 2010.