PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Frontrunner!

AnotherAmerican
08-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Not that I care what inspires Lenonardo DiCaprio, but Dr. Paul is now a "Frontrunner."

But DiCaprio admits the frontrunners for 2008's election -- Democratic candidates senators Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republican Ron Paul -- have yet to catch his attention with their environmental policies.

Linky:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=19319

It's just the celebrity gossip pages... but still, "frontrunner" looks good in print!

0zzy
08-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Hah :). Yep, we discussed this earlier on the forums when it linked to the Hollywood.com page.

quickmike
08-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Howdy Leo,

First off, I just have to say that my niece just thinks youre "dreamy". I thought I would send you this letter because I think I have found a candidate that seems to meet your requrements for anointment. That man is Mitt Romney.Yes, I know what you are thinking..... "wait a minute....... hes a republican!!!!!!!!" Actually Leo, hes not REALLY a republican, he just plays one on tv kinda like you play roles in movies. I thought you would appreciate that he is also a fellow actor. Also Leo, if you think about it, he is very similar to your guy Kerry. Let me count the ways.

1. He has wonderfully coifed hair, just like Kerry

2. He will say anything you want to hear about the environment. Just tell him how you feel about it first and he will give you a favorable answer fit to your stance on ANY issue, which makes it easy to like what he says.

3. He has that same "Guy Smiley" shit eating grin that your man Kerry posesses, which makes the ladies go "goo goo" over him.

4. Did I mention his finely coifed hairdoo?

5. His name is Mitt........... How can you not vote for a guy that is named after something you wear on your hand?

6. He just loves the little animals. Just ask him about his doggy.

7. If you dont agree with him on an issue, odds are that he will change his mind later and everything will work itself out.

By now it is pretty much clear to you im sure that this is your guy. Im sure youre asking yourself "Wow, this guy is f---in awesome!!! Why didnt I think of him? Is he a direct clone of John Kerry or what?" Actually, yes that might be the case, and if he were elected you might get dozens of Mitt clones running around the White House telling everyone exactly what they want to hear on any given day.Now get out there and start getting the word out that he is the man you support.

Take care,

Your buddy Mike