PDA

View Full Version : Let's win this for the doc

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 01:50 AM
I've posted this in other threads, and I think there may be some threads specifically on these guys....

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

I don't know if their allegations are true or not, but it didn't matter for the swift boaters. We need to get these guys coverage somehow. I don't mean on digg and flyers. We need grandma watching these guys on the 9 o'clock news.

And I'm not talking about costing him delegates, we need to make him an embarassment to the party to the point the party says it's not in their best interests to keep him around.

This race is down to just three people, and the front runner is way ahead. I think we've been given the gift that this frontrunner is also a slimy piece of crap who has alot of dirt on him. We don't need to cost him delegates, we need him gone. I think these guys have the message that will make him a bad memory, and I think we have the manpower.

I tried to e-mail them today, and got no response. But I think we need to back these guys, tell them we've got people and money if they pull through with the message.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 01:59 AM
No thoughts on this? About to go to bed /yawn.

RonPaulFTFW
02-09-2008, 02:11 AM
There have been some posts about it.

I doubt they will back a candidate so don't think about it too much.

But it's good if we ruin McCain for sure.

mexicanpizza
02-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Why can't people with causes like that use a color scheme that is pleasing to the eye?

Every "truth" site has the same red-yellow-green crap. Then they wonder why no one takes it seriously.

I like the message though, and the URL! :D

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 02:15 AM
I don't want their endorsement, and I don't want them to back us. I just want them to help us even the playing field.

We have a common goal with them, although we both have our own reasons for it. They have the guys who know everything about what happened with McCain. We have a small army of activists.

This doesn't mean we have to love them, or them love us.. But I think we can give them what they are missing to kill his nomination.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Why can't people with causes like that use a color scheme that is pleasing to the eye?

Every "truth" site has the same red-yellow-green crap. Then they wonder why no one takes it seriously.

I like the message though, and the URL! :D

Yeah, maybe we can help them out with that site, it's awful.