PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of a wonderful friendship...

burningfur
02-09-2008, 01:40 AM
1. Plenty of states left.

2. Many people have become congressmen and are on as Ron Paul Republicans. (We must donate to them and keep them going)

3. We must stay united and stay strong together. United we stand, divided we fall.

4. Don't forget, Ron, needs that seat in the House to continue to speak.

I just want to say that we can still pull an upset. I'm just waiting now for Huckabee to compromise his values and saddle up with Mccain. It's only a matter of time before Huckabee falls right in alongside Mccain. This will (hopefully) give us actual media coverage. If not, if the msm completely diverts the truth. At least, millions of Americans will wake and smell the globalism. To finally see the man behind the curtain.

I'm by no means a optimist, but a realist. Think about what we have done! We've taken on the establishment, we've taken on all the skeptics, the doubters.

What about all those people who said Paul wasn't viable? Who's among the last three (soon to be two) running? Ha! We showed them! Romney, Giuliani, Thompson, and countless others! Laughing while a man of integrity and principle spoke truth.

I voted for Paul in the Arizona primary.

I will proudly write in Ron Paul as my candidate.

I don't care anymore when people say I'm voting for Hillary by writing in Ron Paul. No, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for freedom! I will not compromise and follow the rest of the sheep step in step to vote for broken promises. I will not vote for a man or woman who will continue to let innocent lives be lost, whether through war or through abortion. I'm finished with the lies that Washington spews!!!

In many ways, I wish I'd never heard about sound money, the just war theory, or any of the other "controversial" things that I've learned through this Revolution. In many ways, I want to go back up through the rabbit hole. To once again think that calling yourself a conservative or calling yourself a liberal actually means something. No. I can not. We can not.

Come November, if Ron has not gotten the nomination, I will write him in. Join me.

Remember, "If we don't hang together, we shall all hang separately."

(In case anyone thinks that this is my goodbye speech, ha! Forget it! You're stuck with me! :p )

p/s: I want to apologize for all those people out there who call themselves Christians or Evangelicals, but vote for more war. There is a reason Jesus Christ called us sheep. He didn't call us dolphins or chimps. No, Christians are sheep and many are following shepherds of war instead of the prince of peace. I honestly hope and pray that everyone will look at their own soul. You can click the links in my signature. I know I may get blasted for bringing up the gospel, but I can't help it, I'm concerned. And as a friend of sinners, (all kinds), I have to be honest with you all. May God bring you all to a right standing with Him.

With love,
Fellow Patriot,
Friendly Fur