PDA

View Full Version : Bring cookies, sandwiches, pop & water for Mitt supporters

surf
02-09-2008, 01:33 AM
If you get the chance, bring some refreshments for people to your caucus. I think some of this will be provided by the hosts or the R party, but we could sway some Romney supporters with a Rockstar and some brownies.... or water and a cookie.

i'm looking forward to tomorrow. it will be the first of a minimum of 3-times that i will get to vote for Ron Paul over the next month or so :)

RonPaulFTW08
02-09-2008, 01:38 AM
If you get the chance, bring some refreshments for people to your caucus. I think some of this will be provided by the hosts or the R party, but we could sway some Romney supporters with a Rockstar and some brownies.... or water and a cookie.

Honestly, food is the universal bribe... well in America at least. People LOVE free food/drinks. They just gravitate to it for some reason. But yes I believe we can bring a lot of these poor lost souls back from the dark side with a little bit of niceness and a good dose of "the message".

reaver
02-09-2008, 02:37 AM
I imagine if you had a table filled with baked goods and refreshments it would look a lot more appealing the second go around - If that is how it will go. I wonder if anyone still has the time to pull that off.

I can imagine a sign saying, "vote Paul - have cookie" :p

otero1
02-09-2008, 01:20 PM
I imagine if you had a table filled with baked goods and refreshments it would look a lot more appealing the second go around - If that is how it will go. I wonder if anyone still has the time to pull that off.

I can imagine a sign saying, "vote Paul - have cookie" :p:D

ConstitutionGal
02-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Mormons don't drink things with caffine in them. Bring some sprite or bottled water.

MadTheologian
02-09-2008, 01:47 PM

I can imagine a sign saying, "vote Paul - have cookie" :p

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7365/ronpaulcookiemonsterqz1kj0.jpg

hueylong
02-09-2008, 01:49 PM
RIGHT!!!! -- No CAFFEINE. No Coffee or Caffeinated Soft Drinks!!!!! (It will insult them).

How about Lemonade?