PDA

View Full Version : Wah wah wah independant run wah wah wah

Oyate
02-09-2008, 01:31 AM
You know it's just another troll trick to get us to argue amongst ourselves.

colecrowe
02-09-2008, 01:36 AM

colecrowe
02-09-2008, 01:37 AM

Hook
02-09-2008, 01:39 AM
What is Charlie Brown's teacher doing on this board?

gaazn
02-09-2008, 01:40 AM
how do you do that internet screenshot?

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 01:44 AM
You all knew what was up from the start. Republican nomination or bust. We obviously have not been doing enough to win this revolution. Even if we have been doing all that we can.

I am sure we have only tapped into 1% of the untold support just waiting to be discovered. We need to wake up a lot of wealthy people, movers and shakers, and maybe some celebrities as well.

Someone must have contact with someone who can help us plan something huge. SOMEONE! This is America people, are we going to let this nation spiral down the toilet?

Liberty Star
02-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Oyate, you are wrong in your view ABOVE.

There are many energetic supporters, some want to debate all options. Lets not waste any energy on negative stuff.

Oyate
02-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Just another troll trick to get us to argue amongst ourselves.

Could be.

Oyate
02-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Oyate, you are wrong in your view ABOVE.

There are many energetic supporters, SOME want to debate ALL options.

Possible in some cases. I personally would love it if RP did go that way but he's made it abundantly clear from the get-do that he wouldn't be doing that. He's made it abundantly clear that he wants to maintain his congressional seat which he cannot do if he goes independent. And it's not our choice, it's his.

Stop the hero worship. We are the movement, RP is just one of us and if you can't function without a leader you aren't going to be one.

Liberty Star
02-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Possible in some cases. I personally would love it if RP did go that way but he's made it abundantly clear from the get-do that he wouldn't be doing that. He's made it abundantly clear that he wants to maintain his congressional seat which he cannot do if he goes independent. And it's not our choice, it's his.

Stop the hero worship. We are the movement, RP is just one of us and if you can't function without a leader you aren't going to be one.

There might be some troll here and there too LOL

I agree, it is the movement. Lets support the Revolution which ever route it takes to destination.

colecrowe, lets stay focussed on the bigger picture if we are to keep neocon lunatics from robbing us of our liberties.

Airborn
02-09-2008, 02:06 AM

+a chicken bone