PDA

View Full Version : Revolution is Permanent, there is no turning back!

Liberty Star
02-09-2008, 01:10 AM
I will support RP whichever path he decides to run on. I hope others will do the same.

Debating the strategy is not quiting and I hope no one is thinking of turning back now. We have come too far, there is no turning back now and Revolution is Permanent as RP quoted.

I hope RP reconsiders his previous intention of not running as independent, but we will continue to fully support Ron Paul revolution regardless of tactical choices. This message is too important for America.

HardFought
02-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Hello
The Ron Paul grassroots effort by far is most successful in US presidential campaign history. This campaign will be studied by all our enemies for the next four years. By the 2012 elections every campaign will try to emulate it.

In my opinion at this point people need to start having serious talks about putting some of this passion, energy and talent into a national organizing.

This group would be a more focused and better organized group. This group would be based on the platform that we all embrace. More importantly it gives us the ability to go after Democrats and Republicans who try to stand in the way of our message.
A group like this would give some of the grassroots people a place to focus their time energy and resources into something that will have a much more dramatic effect on the election and the political landscape.

I think it’s time to add a new weapon to revolutions arsenal. One that looks at the whole political landscape and picks a target based on how much damage can be done (against our opponents) to further our cause.

I think this would be the natural evolution in the revolution. I’m willing to put my time and effort into something like this. I believe a group like this will have a much larger impact on the political landscape and have a direct impact on the election.
Currently we are Alfa testing the website.
We are actively seeking people to help with putting together a platform.
Contact me if interested in helping.
admin@falconmn.com

Thank you

Liberty Star
02-09-2008, 01:15 AM
What is this, some promotion?

Ron Paul message is clear, lets stick to it.

HardFought
02-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Its are message,and its time to start pushing the message not just the man

Sauron
02-09-2008, 01:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knV1H163ISE

Oyate
02-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Hells yeah. I'm in it for the movement. We're in it for life.

affa
02-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Hello
The Ron Paul grassroots effort by far is most successful in US presidential campaign history. This campaign will be studied by all our enemies for the next four years. By the 2012 elections every campaign will try to emulate it.

This is why we need to win it 2008.

They will have their defenses up from now on. And, as quoted, they will emulate. Every politician will have an imaginary grass roots to rival this REAL grass roots.

MrAustin
02-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Amen!!!

jasonjasonjason1
02-09-2008, 02:42 AM
aa