PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Votes Erased on MSNBC TV AD. Please Repost!

Magicman
08-10-2007, 01:02 AM
<B>PLEASE REPOST!</B>

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON THE SITE SO RON PAUL WILL WIN THROUGH PERSEVERANCE!

THERE ARE 2 RON PAUL VOTES TO SELECT FROM! MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE BOTH</B>

Please repost this on all the various Ron Paul forums, Meet-up group forums, libertarian forums, 9/11 truth forums, etc:

MSNBC's show Hardball put out a contest for the upcoming Presidential election. They had viewers make promotional videos for each candidate & a poll for people to vote on which video they liked the best. The one that got the most votes was to be aired on Hardball, a major cable television show during primetime hours to millions of viewers which is extremely valuable free advertising. The videos that were made for Ron Paul had gotten the most votes and were ranked number one & number two, the number one having over 3000 votes. Earlier today, either due to a glitch or an intended conspiracy on MSNBC's part, all of Ron Paul votes have been transfered to other candidates & Barack Obama's video has his 3000+ votes. If you had voted for Ron Paul's winning video prior to today your vote is now recorded as being for Obama.

The best way to handle this situation is to both contact MSNBC & notify them of their either accidental or deliberate mistake & demand that the 3000+ votes for Ron Paul's video be returned to him, as well as to vote once again for both Ron Paul's videos, & to get the word out to everyone you know who is a Ron Paul supporter to do both as well & spread the word on to others that they know. We don't have much time as I've heard that the contest is ending in a day, & Paul is now down by over 2500 votes even though they were all casted for him. Contacting MSNBC is necessary because it will at the least potentially have the effect of preventing them from stealing Paul's votes again if this has been a deliberate effort of cheating by those in the mainstream media who do not want Ron Paul to be successful, and at best it will have the effect of forcing MSNBC to correct this & return the votes to Ron Paul. But we should also not give up on the poll just because this has happened, & with the combined effort of contacting & complaining to MSNBC as a safeguard we should all vote for both Ron's videos again & spread the word to do so. With a huge effort we can potentially take back this contest & get the Ron Paul promotional video played on mainstream primetime television.

Here is the link to the poll: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19858606

And these are the contacts for MSNBC & Hardball. For your message to be most effective be assertive but not overly profane:

GeneralComments@feedback.msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, nina.bradley@msnbc.com, mark.effron@msnbc.com, ramon.escobar@msnbc.com, phil.griffin@msnbc.com, val.nicholas@msnbc.com, marc.rosenwasser@nbc.com, alana.russo@msnbc.com, erik.sorenson@msnbc.com, mel.weidner@msnbc.com, cynthia.antoniak@msnbc.com, tom.busby@nbc.com, stefanie.cargill@msnbc.com, robert.dembo@msnbc.com, alison.hawley@msnbc.com, stephanie.himango@msnbc.com, steve.hyvonen@msnbc.com, nick.kovijanic@msnbc.com, sandra.lilley@msnbc.com, alla.lora@msnbc.com, steve.majors@msnbc.com, danny.noa@msnbc.com, michael.rubin@msnbc.com, richard.stockwell@msnbc.com, susan.sullivan@msnbc.com, mike.tanaka@msnbc.com, robin.touval@msnbc.com, essa.yip@msnbc.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Tucker@msnbc.com, themost@msnbc.com, joe@msnbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, Dateline@NBC.com, Nightly@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, Today@NBC.com, letters@msnbc.com, business@MSNBC.com, Erik.Sorenson@MSNBC.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Tucker@msnbc.com, themost@msnbc.com, joe@msnbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, Dateline@NBC.com, Nightly@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, Today@NBC.com, letters@msnbc.com, business@MSNBC.com

Here are some more contacts for MSNBC, there may be some duplicates in here but these include phonelines:

MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Programming Executive Producer Marc Rosenwasser (212) 664-3880 (201) 583-5512 marc.rosenwasser@nbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Media Relations Contact Alana Russo (201) 583-5013 (201) 583-5453 alana.russo@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC President Neal Shapiro (212) 664-4444 (201) 583-5453 neal.shapiro@nbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Media Relations Director Paulette Song (201) 583-5010 (201) 583-5453 paulette.song@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC President Erik Sorenson (201) 583-5050 (201) 583-5453 erik.sorenson@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Advertising Sales Senior Vice President Susan Epstein Sosnay (201) 583-5000 (201) 583-5453 susan.sosnay@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Operations Director Mel Weidner (201) 583-5000 (201) 583-5453 mel.weidner@msnbc.com

Lord Xar
08-10-2007, 01:04 AM
why keep voting,,, because they will just shift left again and THOSE votes will be useless?

I think you need to deal with the slide left first.. else how can they effectively monitor the votes NOW THAT YOU ARE Voting on someone elses' vote que?

DjLoTi
08-10-2007, 01:08 AM
They are spreading this around like wildfire.

0zzy
08-10-2007, 01:10 AM
It says that the Ron Paul ad has most votes (700vs100s)

edit: I lied, I see the ones that have 1000s. Thats utter bullshit.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-10-2007, 01:11 AM

Shink
08-10-2007, 01:17 AM
What needs to get spread everywhere is HOW we are being defrauded. People need to know it wasn't reset, but shifted to the left, so that we know for sure by tomorrow or whatever if it was a 'glitch' or purposeful.

0zzy
08-10-2007, 01:19 AM
This is what I sent:

To Whom It May Concern,

Today I was notified by a friend that the user-submitted Ron Paul 2008 advertisement for the MSNBC Hardball Campaign Ad Challenge was manipulated. Last time I checked it was it had thousands of votes for it and was the #1 ad out of all. Today when I checked it had hundreds and the Obama ads that had a few hundred votes suddenly had more than a thousand votes.

I believe there might have been a glitch in the software or someone from the staff intentionally manipulated the votes. I would advise you to check the problem and fix it because there is a lot of concern from the community about it. Democracy deserves a chance, don't let it slip away.

Thanks.

0zzy
08-10-2007, 01:22 AM
A lot of those emails don't work. Hrmm. They deleted them already, fast.

Lord Xar
08-10-2007, 01:23 AM
has ANYBODY called them?

Chester Copperpot
08-10-2007, 01:33 AM
<B>PLEASE REPOST!</B>

Please repost this on all the various Ron Paul forums, Meet-up group forums, libertarian forums, 9/11 truth forums, etc:

MSNBC's show Hardball put out a contest for the upcoming Presidential election. They had viewers make promotional videos for each candidate & a poll for people to vote on which video they liked the best. The one that got the most votes was to be aired on Hardball, a major cable television show during primetime hours to millions of viewers which is extremely valuable free advertising. The videos that were made for Ron Paul had gotten the most votes and were ranked number one & number two, the number one having over 3000 votes. Earlier today, either due to a glitch or an intended conspiracy on MSNBC's part, all of Ron Paul votes have been transfered to other candidates & Barack Obama's video has his 3000+ votes. If you had voted for Ron Paul's winning video prior to today your vote is now recorded as being for Obama.

The best way to handle this situation is to both contact MSNBC & notify them of their either accidental or deliberate mistake & demand that the 3000+ votes for Ron Paul's video be returned to him, as well as to vote once again for both Ron Paul's videos, & to get the word out to everyone you know who is a Ron Paul supporter to do both as well & spread the word on to others that they know. We don't have much time as I've heard that the contest is ending in a day, & Paul is now down by over 2500 votes even though they were all casted for him. Contacting MSNBC is necessary because it will at the least potentially have the effect of preventing them from stealing Paul's votes again if this has been a deliberate effort of cheating by those in the mainstream media who do not want Ron Paul to be successful, and at best it will have the effect of forcing MSNBC to correct this & return the votes to Ron Paul. But we should also not give up on the poll just because this has happened, & with the combined effort of contacting & complaining to MSNBC as a safeguard we should all vote for both Ron's videos again & spread the word to do so. With a huge effort we can potentially take back this contest & get the Ron Paul promotional video played on mainstream primetime television.

And these are the contacts for MSNBC & Hardball. For your message to be most effective be assertive but not overly profane:

GeneralComments@feedback.msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, nina.bradley@msnbc.com, mark.effron@msnbc.com, ramon.escobar@msnbc.com, phil.griffin@msnbc.com, val.nicholas@msnbc.com, marc.rosenwasser@nbc.com, alana.russo@msnbc.com, erik.sorenson@msnbc.com, mel.weidner@msnbc.com, cynthia.antoniak@msnbc.com, tom.busby@nbc.com, stefanie.cargill@msnbc.com, robert.dembo@msnbc.com, alison.hawley@msnbc.com, stephanie.himango@msnbc.com, steve.hyvonen@msnbc.com, nick.kovijanic@msnbc.com, sandra.lilley@msnbc.com, alla.lora@msnbc.com, steve.majors@msnbc.com, danny.noa@msnbc.com, michael.rubin@msnbc.com, richard.stockwell@msnbc.com, susan.sullivan@msnbc.com, mike.tanaka@msnbc.com, robin.touval@msnbc.com, essa.yip@msnbc.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Tucker@msnbc.com, themost@msnbc.com, joe@msnbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, Dateline@NBC.com, Nightly@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, Today@NBC.com, letters@msnbc.com, business@MSNBC.com, Erik.Sorenson@MSNBC.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Tucker@msnbc.com, themost@msnbc.com, joe@msnbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, Dateline@NBC.com, Nightly@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, Today@NBC.com, letters@msnbc.com, business@MSNBC.com

Here are some more contacts for MSNBC, there may be some duplicates in here but these include phonelines:

MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Programming Executive Producer Marc Rosenwasser (212) 664-3880 (201) 583-5512 marc.rosenwasser@nbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Media Relations Contact Alana Russo (201) 583-5013 (201) 583-5453 alana.russo@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC President Neal Shapiro (212) 664-4444 (201) 583-5453 neal.shapiro@nbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Media Relations Director Paulette Song (201) 583-5010 (201) 583-5453 paulette.song@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC President Erik Sorenson (201) 583-5050 (201) 583-5453 erik.sorenson@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Advertising Sales Senior Vice President Susan Epstein Sosnay (201) 583-5000 (201) 583-5453 susan.sosnay@msnbc.com
MSNBC/Microsoft-NBC Operations Director Mel Weidner (201) 583-5000 (201) 583-5453 mel.weidner@msnbc.com

All those (201) area code phon numbers are in my state of NJ...Ive got a friend who even works for MSNBC.. Im gonna call those fuckers tomorrow and if I dont get anywhere Im gonna pay em a visit in person and stand outside with my Ron Paul banner.

0zzy
08-10-2007, 01:38 AM
You know I knew MSNBC was Microsoft-NBC, but, how the hell did microsoft end up making MSNBC? What is their involvement with them? It doesnt seem like much.

Chester Copperpot
08-10-2007, 08:48 AM
<B>PLEASE REPOST!</B>

Christ I cant seem to reach any of these people.. and the main number x5000 the receptionist is a complete moron.. first she transfers me to a voice mail.. dont want that then I call back and get her to transfer me to someone after 1 minute of playing a name game and then she hangs up on me...

what the fuck??? Time to call the president now.. and we might just switch our meetup to go up there tomorrow to protest

10thAmendmentMan
08-10-2007, 08:51 AM
The really weird thing after going back to this page is that, not only did it erase my vote for a Ron Paul video but it also says that I voted for an Obama video. They need to fire their web techies.

Chester Copperpot
08-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Christ I cant seem to reach any of these people.. and the main number x5000 the receptionist is a complete moron.. first she transfers me to a voice mail.. dont want that then I call back and get her to transfer me to someone after 1 minute of playing a name game and then she hangs up on me...

what the fuck??? Time to call the president now.. and we might just switch our meetup to go up there tomorrow to protest

Just got off with Erik Sorenson's secretary.. His number they picked right up.. so feel free to call it (201) 583-5010... I was polite but she said I was the first person to call.. I told her alot of people are watching this and if its not fixed we're planning on having a demonstration tomorrow morning with about 100 people from our meetup groups!...

GIVE EM HELL

JaylieWoW
08-10-2007, 08:53 AM
What needs to get spread everywhere is HOW we are being defrauded. People need to know it wasn't reset, but shifted to the left, so that we know for sure by tomorrow or whatever if it was a 'glitch' or purposeful.

This is confirmed by the way. If you voted for the RP videos click on the videos to the left of both his videos and you will see that your "vote" is being counted for the Edwards and Obama videos.