PDA

View Full Version : MH Supporters Plying to Take RP Grassroots

vanadium
02-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Ron Paul's supporters, are in fact, mostly "crazy." However, they are amongst some of the most dedicated and well-informed supporters in this campaign. They also have incredible funding power and Internet influence. So we cannot and should not alienate them in any way. If Ron Paul is to drop out, we need to attempt to convince some of his supporters to join our side. Most of them won't, but some might.

h t tp://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9204

*snickers at the hypocrisy of 'vertical politicking'*

vanadium
02-09-2008, 12:20 AM
bizzump...

Opinions?

NCLori
02-09-2008, 12:21 AM
They are kidding themselves.

vanadium
02-09-2008, 12:25 AM
This SHOULD be getting you RILED up to continue supporting Paul. The other campaigns are salivating at the chance to pick the bones clean if we all leave.

NCLori
02-09-2008, 12:26 AM
This SHOULD be getting you RILED up to continue supporting Paul. The other campaigns are salivating at the chance to pick the bones clean if we all leave.

Oh, believe me, it does!

vanadium
02-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Let's do it! :D

LizF
They are kidding themselves.

Indeed.

wgadget
No stinking WAY.

I will know how to spell RON PAUL on my ballot in November.

literatim
02-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Calling us crazy is a great way to convince us!

lol

Broadlighter
02-09-2008, 12:32 AM
They're not getting me!

I don't see the Federal Reserve on their chopping block, so no vote.

aravoth
02-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Lets all go support a guy who freed a convicted rapist, who then ran off and raped and murdered a girl.

You huckabee supporters are anything but christian.

RonPaulwillWin
02-09-2008, 12:34 AM
"To the gates of hell" No thanks.

chelu
02-09-2008, 12:35 AM
why do some feel the need to monitor the daily happi-haps of the Huckabee forums? secondly, how is one able to stomach going through the "many" posts. that must take some serious inner-strength.

any of the other campaigns must be delusional to think a Ron Paul supporter will quickly jump ship if Dr. Paul were to withdraw his bid. but then again, there are always soft supporters in every group.

Bruno
02-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Who would support a man whosee son tortured a dog and hung it while at boyscout camp. Then he tried to cover it up. ugh.

bcreps85
They have no idea of what conviction means. That is because we have it, and they don't.

vanadium
why do some feel the need to monitor the daily happi-haps of the Huckabee forums?

Opposition research, especially now. The Huckabee supporters are getting desperate to close the gap with McCain in the polls; reading through their forum shows a much higher level of desperation than even I'd figured until I ran through some of their threads. That's why I'm warning you guys to look out for MH trolls and anyone who'd look to split up our base with false promises of furthering any part of RP's platform.

secondly, how is one able to stomach going through the "many" posts. that must take some serious inner-strength.

It's painful, yes, but someone's gotta do it and report back any happenings of their supporters that may come our way.

LibertyOfOne
02-09-2008, 12:42 AM
why do some feel the need to monitor the daily happi-haps of the Huckabee forums? secondly, how is one able to stomach going through the "many" posts. that must take some serious inner-strength.

any of the other campaigns must be delusional to think a Ron Paul supporter will quickly jump ship if Dr. Paul were to withdraw his bid. but then again, there are always soft supporters in every group.

It's for the entertainment value if anything. We need a break now and then from sign waving.

LibertyOfOne
02-09-2008, 12:45 AM
"The Ron Paul people in WV did give over their votes/delagates to Mike. They like his Fair Tax Plan, so we would be doing Mike a disservice to alienate anyone at this point. Just 8-10,000 of their people could have put us over the top in MO and OK. In case they feel the need to re-evaluate their support, we need to be welcoming to anyone looking to switch."

They think we are for the fair tax lol

LibertyOfOne
02-09-2008, 12:45 AM
"Recruitment from what camp?
The Paul supporters aren't coming over to Huckabee.
Recruitment from McCain supporters, maybe. They only follow him because MSNBC says so."

The only person on the form with a clue lol

literatim
02-09-2008, 12:47 AM
"The Ron Paul people in WV did give over their votes/delagates to Mike. They like his Fair Tax Plan, so we would be doing Mike a disservice to alienate anyone at this point. Just 8-10,000 of their people could have put us over the top in MO and OK. In case they feel the need to re-evaluate their support, we need to be welcoming to anyone looking to switch."

They think we are for the fair tax lol

You mean the unfair tax?

transistor
02-09-2008, 12:47 AM
we're the crazy ones? lol, what a fucked up world we live in

m72mc
02-09-2008, 12:49 AM
They just don't get it.

Royksopp
02-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Can we stop our obsession with Mike Huckabee and his supporters now please?

parocks
02-09-2008, 01:04 AM

Well, before Romney left, and Ron Paul's chances of even getting a brokered convention became "nearly zero" the idea of working for either Huck or Mitt was somewhat strategic. There was about a day where "Stop McCain" was the catch word. Within that context, doing anything, like helping Huck, to Stop McCain was a valid strategy.

Right now, theres nearly zero chance of winning. And thats true for Huck as well as Paul.

LibertyOfOne
02-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Well, before Romney left, and Ron Paul's chances of even getting a brokered convention became "nearly zero" the idea of working for either Huck or Mitt was somewhat strategic. There was about a day where "Stop McCain" was the catch word. Within that context, doing anything, like helping Huck, to Stop McCain was a valid strategy.

Right now, theres nearly zero chance of winning. And thats true for Huck as well as Paul.

If that is the case we must do our best to make sure he keeps his congressional seat. We still need one sane man in congress. Or we can do better than that and get 37 more sane men/women into congress by getting the Ron Paul Republicans elected. That would be a nice voting block to have to stop any bill that would have been passed if they were not present.

robert4rp08
02-09-2008, 01:30 AM
We're crazy? The most "fringest" of RP supporters does not even come close to supporting a reform of the Constitution based on the Bible, or claiming to be a peace loving Christian while supporting mass murder..... please.

TurtleBurger
02-09-2008, 01:34 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I can hardly wait for RP to drop out so I can go organize Huck money bombs and launch a Huck blimp! :rolleyes:

amonasro
02-09-2008, 02:03 AM
What's the difference between "crazy" and crazy?

Am I crazy for even wondering?

pacelli
02-09-2008, 02:04 AM
We're going to help Ron win his congressional race, in addition to the presidency. There is far too much at stake in the future of this country to hop onto any other ideology.

Cyclone
02-09-2008, 02:16 AM
We're going to help Ron win his congressional race, in addition to the presidency. There is far too much at stake in the future of this country to hop onto any other ideology.

Well said.

Mike Huckabee is a raging statist and Ron Paul is a non-statist. Mike Huckabee wants to drop nuclear bombs on countries that think incorrectly, Ron Paul finds that abhorrent. Mike Huckabee is a lunatic. Ron Paul is a brilliant thinker.

Just the fact that the Huckabee crowd thinks that it can get any one of us is so very very sad. Let's see, Thomas Jefferson dropped out of the race so now we are going to vote for Mussolini?

No one ever really did get us, did they?

affa
02-09-2008, 02:32 AM
Ron Paul for the long haul.
Ron Paul or not at all.

Lisa S
02-09-2008, 02:45 AM
It's too bad for them Huckabee at one time told a reporter he would endorse any of the other candidates except Ron Paul. I think I'd rather vote for O'bama but. want I'll write in Dr. Paul before I give my vote to a warmonger.

Crickett
02-09-2008, 02:48 AM
You mean the unfair tax?

That tax is about the worst plan I ever saw. AND above post was right. Huck's people do not know what conviction means, in ANY sense. Huck was convicted 5 times for misappropriating funds, in this state. His kid is a dog killer. Ron's kids are ministers and doctors. They think Huck is Christian because he goes to churches to get money. lol

JonathanR
02-09-2008, 02:51 AM
I like the Huck supporters. They are nice, well-meaning people.

Roxi
02-09-2008, 02:55 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

thats their version of satire right?

tangent4ronpaul
02-09-2008, 03:06 AM
deleted

tangent4ronpaul
02-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Well said.

Mike Huckabee is a raging statist and Ron Paul is a non-statist. Mike Huckabee wants to drop nuclear bombs on countries that think incorrectly, Ron Paul finds that abhorrent. Mike Huckabee is a lunatic. Ron Paul is a brilliant thinker.

Just the fact that the Huckabee crowd thinks that it can get any one of us is so very very sad. Let's see, Thomas Jefferson dropped out of the race so now we are going to vote for Mussolini?

No one ever really did get us, did they?

yeah, but he plays a decent base guitar and his adoption of many of Dr. Paul's issues mean that many of his supporters will be ours when he drops out. Their campaign is basically broke.

I'm gonna miss that base guitar when he does, though...

-n

tangent4ronpaul
02-09-2008, 03:10 AM
Actually that's not good - Huck staying in for as long as possible would help us the most, because some will not come to us, and his votes taken away from McCain will help us. At least for a while.

-n

Roadrcr
02-09-2008, 03:57 AM
Huck is a pedophile.. The sick fuck .

devil21
02-09-2008, 04:04 AM
I will vote for Hillary before I vote for Bush 3.0. Sorry Huckafans. The faster this nation GETS WHAT IT DESERVES the faster it will wake up.

lasenorita
02-09-2008, 04:17 AM
We may be "crazy", but we're not nuts enough to vote for a raging warmonger like McCain or a faux-Christian glory-hunter like Huckabee.

billyjoeallen
02-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Crazy like the Irish leutenant of William Wallace, maybe.
I like Huck, but I won't vote for him. I plan in writting in a name on the ballot and it's going to be a short one.

Rhys
02-09-2008, 05:25 AM
Tax Hike Mike can join us, that's totaly cool.

ClayTrainor
02-09-2008, 05:44 AM
It's cute how everyone still thinks we're planning on dropping out. haha.

dvictr
02-09-2008, 05:53 AM
fu

RageAgainstDC
02-09-2008, 07:00 AM
GO THEOCRACY!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

just kidding. who the hell do they think they are?

nodope0695
02-09-2008, 07:04 AM
If loving freedom and the constitution make me craze, then call me crazy.

Huck's army makes me laugh...at them, not with them.

Thurston Howell III
02-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Ron Paul's supporters, are in fact, mostly "crazy." However, they are amongst some of the most dedicated and well-informed supporters in this campaign. They also have incredible funding power and Internet influence. So we cannot and should not alienate them in any way. If Ron Paul is to drop out, we need to attempt to convince some of his supporters to join our side. Most of them won't, but some might.

So, he's saying they want to attract "crazy" people to their campaign? It seems to me they have already exceeded their goal. LOL

misconstrued
02-09-2008, 07:18 AM
We're "crazy" and "well-informed"? Heh...

quickmike
02-09-2008, 07:32 AM
they can have my Ron Paul vote when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

http://www.classicmoviekids.com/images/s/switzer/alfalfa301a.jpg