PDA

View Full Version : The Most Important Thing Right Now!

Airborn
02-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Is getting money for http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/, No more moneybombs for Ron's Presidential campaign till the 400k goal is met. If we lose this, that would be a huge failure. Please donate, http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

Feelgood
02-09-2008, 01:52 AM
No thanks. My money goes for the Presidency fund, not a congressional fund. He cant be a congressman and President. I prefer not to be deterred.

Thanks but no thanks. I rank these type of post right up there with the defeatist post, of those wanting a third party run.

Enzo
02-09-2008, 02:16 AM
No thanks. My money goes for the Presidency fund, not a congressional fund. He cant be a congressman and President. I prefer not to be deterred.

Thanks but no thanks. I rank these type of post right up there with the defeatist post, of those wanting a third party run.

I'm donating to both.

I want this Chris Peden dick to have such an overwhelming defeat.. that he will stay the hell out of politics for the rest of his life.

MrAustin
02-09-2008, 02:32 AM
Bump.

blakjak
02-09-2008, 02:33 AM

Ron Paul, himself, has requested it. You can deny it if you want to, but I think he made it quite clear that he will not be on the general election presidential ticket in '08. We move on, and the revolution continues.

affa
02-09-2008, 02:35 AM
If I had the money to donate to both, I would.

But as it is? I'm supporting Ron Paul for President, 2008.

The fact is, I don't think we can take another 4 years of anyone else.

I don't want us to continue the occupation of Iraq.
I don't want us to invade Iran.
I don't want the Second Great Depression.
I don't want to know my tax dollars are spent on Depleted Uranium.

Ron Paul 2008.

This isn't about the next 4 years. This is about the future of the world.