PDA

View Full Version : What do people in Wash Sate thin of Rossi?

latkinson6
02-09-2008, 12:00 AM
What do Ron Paul supports in Wash Sate think of Rossi? I would like your input.

aravoth
02-09-2008, 12:03 AM
What do Ron Paul supports in Wash Sate think of Rossi? I would like your input.

Dunno, I do know that she won the election against a republican by having 3 recounts, and she only won 1 of them.

LiQuIdFoRcE
02-09-2008, 12:05 AM
I like the man, many people I know like him, I helped with his campaign. Unfortunately Gregoire hasn't done anything terrible in the past four years so she will most likely win again this year.

tomveil
02-09-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm not thrilled with either of them after the crap we had to put up with last year.

The problem with local politicians is that none of them are Ron Paul. (Yet)

ChickenHawk
02-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Dino is one of the most decent guys I've ever meet. I did a ton of volunteer work on is '96 state senate campaign and have nothing but good to say about him. I would say he is a traditional conservative but I don't know his views on the war or some of the other issues many people here have a litmus test for. His biggest assets are his excellent leadership skills and non elitist attitude. There is no question I'll be voting for him in November.

kirkblitz
02-09-2008, 12:10 AM
what is a rossi

aravoth
02-09-2008, 12:11 AM
what is a rossi

He was the republican that got screwed in the last gobernatoriol election in washington

ChickenHawk
02-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I like the man, many people I know like him, I helped with his campaign. Unfortunately Gregoire hasn't done anything terrible in the past four years so she will most likely win again this year.

Unfortunately I tend to agree with this. Washington state votes for democrats by default. The only hope is that Dino won twice before and Gregoire isn't terribly popular even if she isn't terribly unpopular.