PDA

View Full Version : Do you get IT?! It's more obvious now.

PauliticsPolitics
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Ok, so RP has scaled down his HQ staff. (Probably partially because we couldn't find enough new donors, we never made the pre-super-tuesday goal.) - There are a lot of people on here who are taking this to mean the end of the run...

First off, everyother GOP campaign scaled down about 2 months ago. Also, the number one complaint on this board is that "HQ sux".... "RP needs to fire his staff" ... "Where did that 17mil go?" .... etc. So now you realize, the rest of this GOP nomination is up to us! In fact, it is now MOSTLY up to us.

WE have to make the delegate strategies.
WE have to fundraise.
WE have to make the publicity.
WE have to make it happen!

The truth is, this has always been our responsibilty. BUT NOW IT IS OBVIOUS!

Yes we should focus on getting new congressmen.
Yes we should continue the liberty message movement in every way.

BUT, right now the goal is to WIN the GOP for RP!!

It doesn't matter if it is a slim chance. It was always a slim chance. THAT'S THE POINT! Only good can come out of us doing EVERYTHING to make this happen, no holds barred.

BEST CASE SCENARIO:
we win it for PAUL.

WORST CASE SCENARIO:
Paul returns to congress with a higher than ever profile. Countless more people get our message through our campaign. We start planting our people in local GOP offices. We all learn how this process works. Many RP politicians will run and win because we kept the campaign spreading across the country.

This is why we have to work hard.... STILL!

Don't forget about bizarre scenarios either. Who knows, McCain is an old and sickly dude with health problems. Maybe he won't make it all the way.

PLEASE, REALIZE... CAMPAIGN NOW, CAMPAIGN HARDER. THIS IS OUR ONLY OPTION to save the country. YOU KNOW THIS!! When the best and worst case scenerio are both excellent, that is a cause worth busting some booty for!

luv
PP

PauliticsPolitics
02-08-2008, 11:58 PM
self bump - - hey, i worked hard on this!

QCB79
02-09-2008, 12:02 AM
+10

literatim
02-09-2008, 12:03 AM
He scaled it down because half the states are over. Why would he waste money in Super Tuesday states?

greendiseaser
02-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Bump.

To add,
two things we need:

1. ORGANIZE ANOTHER MONEY BOMB*
2. DELEGATES

I think we need a Congressional money bomb personaly.

Specificaly one that includes the CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATES>
Maybe say 50% to Paul, 50% to the Congressional Candidates.

Need to figure out some way to convince people to give money for the conressional candidates.

SO important to get Paul some HELP in the legislature.
This is the ONLY way we will take back America!

Can i repeat my self redundantly one more time? Start spending time focusing on the CONGRESSIONAL RUNS as well!
Paul = Important, but only one man. THE GENERAL!
Congressional Candidates = THE ARMY!

m72mc
02-09-2008, 12:05 AM
:D

humanic
Ok, so RP has scaled down his HQ staff. (Probably partially because we couldn't find enough new donors, we never made the pre-super-tuesday goal.) - There are a lot of people on here who are taking this to mean the end of the run...

First off, everyother GOP campaign scaled down about 2 months ago. Also, the number one complaint on this board is that "HQ sux".... "RP needs to fire his staff" ... "Where did that 17mil go?" .... etc. So now you realize, the rest of this GOP nomination is up to us! In fact, it is now MOSTLY up to us.

WE have to make the delegate strategies.
WE have to fundraise.
WE have to make the publicity.
WE have to make it happen!

The truth is, this has always been our responsibilty. BUT NOW IT IS OBVIOUS!

Yes we should focus on getting new congressmen.
Yes we should continue the liberty message movement in every way.

BUT, right now the goal is to WIN the GOP for RP!!

It doesn't matter if it is a slim chance. It was always a slim chance. THAT'S THE POINT! Only good can come out of us doing EVERYTHING to make this happen, no holds barred.

BEST CASE SCENARIO:
we win it for PAUL.

WORST CASE SCENARIO:
Paul returns to congress with a higher than ever profile. Countless more people get our message through our campaign. We start planting our people in local GOP offices. We all learn how this process works. Many RP politicians will run and win because we kept the campaign spreading across the country.

This is why we have to work hard.... STILL!

Don't forget about bizarre scenarios either. Who knows, McCain is an old and sickly dude with health problems. Maybe he won't make it all the way.

PLEASE, REALIZE... CAMPAIGN NOW, CAMPAIGN HARDER. THIS IS OUR ONLY OPTION to save the country. YOU KNOW THIS!! When the best and worst case scenerio are both excellent, that is a cause worth busting some booty for!

luv
PP

I like it.

Roxi
BUMP for liberty :D

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Can we get ahold of some more corporations to support Ron? How bout the makers of those little red wagons that were sent over to China? How about alot of the corporations that were forced to send jobs to China because of our weak dollar? We need to be spreading out and seeking more support!

rePAULblican
Bump.

To add,
two things we need:

2. DELEGATES

Need to figure out some way to convince people to give money for the conressional candidates.

Can i repeat my self redundantly one more time? Start spending time focusing on the CONGRESSIONAL RUNS as well!

I agree, we need money and delegates and those are two things we can do something about.

Airborn
Bump.

!

I think that is the most important thing we could be doing right now, face it, our shot at the run for president is too slim. best we can keep doing is spreading the message. But we can not lose Ron's seat for congress, that would be a big failure. donate http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

bcreps85
02-09-2008, 12:11 AM
bumpage

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:14 AM
I think that is the most important thing we could be doing right now, face it, our shot at the run for president is too slim. best we can keep doing is spreading the message. But we can not lose Ron's seat for congress, that would be a big failure. donate http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

Are you supporting McCain now or something for president?

If you're still behind Ron Paul then stop telling the forum his chances are too slim.

damnet... DAMNET

Hook
02-09-2008, 12:17 AM
QFT
Now is the time for us to get self-organized and REALLY kick some ass.

barrett203
02-09-2008, 12:17 AM
assassinate McCain and Huckabee. haha just kidding

Eponym_mi
02-09-2008, 12:18 AM
He scaled it down because half the states are over. Why would he waste money in Super Tuesday states?

No, funding is drying up...it is obvious. Supporters haven't been giving what he has asked.

ScotTX
02-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Let's do this Congressional Money Bomb right away! That neo-con scum Peden is talking major shit about Dr. Paul right now and asking for a donation of $25 from anyone who thinks we need to continue policing the world and nation building. I say we kick $76 to Ron Paul for Liberty (also the year he entered Congress). I'm in...

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Thus why I said let's DONATE!

Come on... DO IT!

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:22 AM
No, funding is drying up...it is obvious. Supporters haven't been giving what he has asked.

Funding is drying up because the damn MEDIA has stopped reporting him! If we give up, then we can't blame anybody but ourselves. WE HAVE THE MOMENTUM GOING, KEEP IT UP! Damnet people.. what's wrong with you all...

Airborn
02-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Are you supporting McCain now or something for president?

If you're still behind Ron Paul then stop telling the forum his chances are too slim.

damnet... DAMNET

are you blind? Ron even said it himself.. do you want him to lose his seat in congress?

pacelli
02-09-2008, 12:24 AM
QFT
Now is the time for us to get self-organized and REALLY kick some ass.

The gloves are off ! ;)

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:26 AM
And if he still has the funding he'll STAY IN. PERIOD! That is the whole point. Hell, I'd work at an election center and do calling for FREE if I could. There's more ways to donate than just money to this campaign. Ron's worked damn hard, and been very frugal. We need to get people in to do calling and stuff that WANT him to succeed.

parocks
02-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Funding is drying up because the damn MEDIA has stopped reporting him! If we give up, then we can't blame anybody but ourselves. WE HAVE THE MOMENTUM GOING, KEEP IT UP! Damnet people.. what's wrong with you all...

Funding is probably drying up because there's almost no mathematical possibility that he can win.

He's going to stay in the race to keep the message out there. Hopefully he'll be able to make some waves at the convention. Hopefully theres something interesting and positive Ron Paul related at the convention.

The people who were donating in hope that he'd win have stopped because there's almost no chance he'll win. Or, according to Paul himself "the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero"

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:32 AM
We sure as hell don't want the next media coverage to be that of "Ron Paul's wind was taken out just like the blimp deflated as his campaign contributions have all whittled away"....

FOX would just cream themselves over that one...

Airborn
02-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Funding is probably drying up because there's almost no mathematical possibility that he can win.

He's going to stay in the race to keep the message out there. Hopefully he'll be able to make some waves at the convention. Hopefully theres something interesting and positive Ron Paul related at the convention.

The people who were donating in hope that he'd win have stopped because there's almost no chance he'll win. Or, according to Paul himself "the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero"

+1776 some truth. The message is strong, so he will stay in but we need to make sure he keeps his seat in congress.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 12:35 AM

I wish we could get some more time with the MSM. Not pro-Paul stuff, but anti-McCain.

I wonder what the mathematical possibility of the GOP asking McCain to step down if proof starts rolling in on the POW/MIA stuff, his decisions during his first marriage, and whatever else can get dug up.

All it took was Dean to scream funny and he went down, and a little hanky panky put a pretty big damper in Bill Clintons life..

Archie
02-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Its more then Just money Bombs and stuff The Main lesson out of all these is that All you awesome liberty loving americans all came togather and donated your time and money toward promoting the ideas of Freedom. Ron Paul has shown you guys that Even HE himself Could never of dreamed how Much support and unity there was for the liberty cause. You all proved that with a little hard work you Can Win people over and with more practice at this stuff you can polish up your strategies and come back next time tripling your results having huge victories its will happen if you all stick togather ...

As A Canadian looking on I just want to congrats all you awesome people on sticking up for liberty and freedom and really making us in other countries very jelous and hungry to have the same sort of message put forth ... You guys already one many many months ago as far as Im concerned everyone deserves a Big Party and a pat on the back The next time you guys will be UNSTOPABLE and very Powerful to the point that you will Scare youselfs at how big you become if you all continue to stay togather and use these forums as a meetup place were you can fund your Ron Paul agents in the future with money bombs . Ron Paul has open the gates for all of yous now the question is When are you gonna Flood the gates and take your congress back ?

I know it will be sooner then later because you cause Rock

Airborn
02-09-2008, 12:36 AM
We sure as hell don't want the next media coverage to be that of "Ron Paul's wind was taken out just like the blimp deflated as his campaign contributions have all whittled away"....

FOX would just cream themselves over that one...

:rolleyes: they know Ron's campaign doesn't have much of a chance. Do you want to see a headline that says "Ron Lost his seat in congress today, the people in his district doesn't want him, why would the rest of america?"

I Am Weasel
02-09-2008, 12:45 AM
I give up, I have to go to bed, gotta vote for the caucus tomorrow

or do you want me to vote for McCain..... since Ron doesn't have "much of a chance"....

I'm so mad right now....

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 12:48 AM
My sign says Ron Paul for President! It does not say Ron Paul for Congress! Fuck that!

Fuck you and good day.

Energy
02-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Consider everything last year and before Super Tuesday a warm up, the "calm."

NOW is the time to step it up farther than you've ever gone before. Suck it up and exceed your comfort zones despite shyness, perceived limitations and other excuses.

The dark forces of "evil" are smug in there belief that it's all going according to plan, but they have a worthy adversary in us - we can create the future. The light of our goodness will prevail if we want it enough.

We have a lot of creativity and DRIVE and the winds of FREEDOM to push us beyond what's seemingly possible. Keep spreading the word and fight for EVERY inch, we're in this together:

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7333/img335dk0.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs)

Airborn
02-09-2008, 12:49 AM

or do you want me to vote for McCain..... since Ron doesn't have "much of a chance"....

I'm so mad right now....

no Vote for paul, as will I tomorrow. I want paul to stay in to spread his message, but be realistic, false hopes don't do anything. The most important thing now is getting money to his re-election for congress, bottom line.

Mark
02-09-2008, 01:00 AM

I'm so mad right now....

I'm voting for Ron even if I have to write his name in.

kyleAF
02-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Bump.

To add,
two things we need:

2. DELEGATES

We're the army. Ensure that he retains his Congressional seat against Peden (neo-con, calls ron a "Blame America First" guy). We keep pushing the Presidency just the same, and with the same goal. And we start getting each other elected into power roles.

And above all, we wait for his instructions. That's what a general does: gives strategic direction. We'll be hearing from him regardless of the outcome, and we'll be a quickly and easily mobilized army to a "political / educational" cause (if it's worthy...we aren't lemmings).

I love it!