PDA

View Full Version : Email is a prank!

mahopaul
02-08-2008, 11:20 PM
People, the email from "Ron" is obviously an early April fool's joke. There's no way he would say that stuff when we are the CLEAR frontrunner (42+ delegates, plus Romney's). Onward to the convention!!!

amy31416
02-08-2008, 11:25 PM
People, the email from "Ron" is obviously an early April fool's joke. There's no way he would say that stuff when we are the CLEAR frontrunner (42+ delegates, plus Romney's). Onward to the convention!!!

I've never told anyone on here this, but you've inspired me:

STFU TROLL!

Redcard
02-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Nothing says the Revolution is not run by kids like a good "STFU TROLL"

Joe3113
02-08-2008, 11:28 PM

I don't pray and I hate bible thumpers, but right now I'm praying that the email is a decoy move.

I'm praying really hard.

amy31416
02-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Nothing says the Revolution is not run by kids like a good "STFU TROLL"

Yeah, I know, it's idiotic. I've never done that before, but I'm rather emotionally heated right now because of all the stuff I did yesterday for the campaign, just to come home today to what I view as a concession speech.

While I don't normally stoop that low, the OP is a jackass. And I stand by that assessment. I mean, you do realize, he's mocking us, right?

Kotin
02-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I know, it's idiotic. I've never done that before, but I'm rather emotionally heated right now because of all the stuff I did yesterday for the campaign, just to come home today to what I view as a concession speech.

While I don't normally stoop that low, the OP is a jackass. And I stand by that assessment. I mean, you do realize, he's mocking us, right?

yeah wtf is this thread?

Joe3113
02-08-2008, 11:37 PM
I've never done that before, but I'm rather emotionally heated right now because of all the stuff I did yesterday for the campaign, just to come home today to what I view as a concession speech.

I know how you feel.

I hope it's a decoy tactic.

mahopaul
02-08-2008, 11:38 PM

Relax, only trying to inject a little positivity. We've still got a chance.

mahopaul
02-08-2008, 11:43 PM
"THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.”

Thomas "Ron Paul" Paine

RonPaulwillWin
02-08-2008, 11:43 PM
I just cant' figure out why he sent this letter the day before an election. Does he need the money for his congressional seat that bad?

skeryl
02-08-2008, 11:44 PM
its not a prank, its on his website..

mahopaul
02-08-2008, 11:47 PM
its not a prank, its on his website..

damn hackers got his website too?:confused:

amy31416
02-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I know how you feel.

I hope it's a decoy tactic.

Thanks. I'll recover and go on to further promote the Murray Sabrins et al and build from the ground up, but my disappointment is so profound and to be mocked for the hope that I had for this country, for the people serving in Iraq, the people living in Iraq and for all other countries, like your own, who have supported us so immensely. It runs deep and I've never had so much invested emotionally, financially and personally.

So when someone takes a cheap shot, I can only guess that it has to be from willful ignorance or outright stupidity.

It's a serious tragedy. I just wonder if people realize that there are real people dying for this BS illegal war. I don't even know anyone personally involved in it and it's killing me to know that my fucking country would sacrifice their own people and a million citizens of another to get cheaper oil. Where is the humanity?

To quote Anne Frank: Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.

And right now, I am doubting that.

Airborn
02-08-2008, 11:51 PM
I just cant' figure out why he sent this letter the day before an election. Does he need the money for his congressional seat that bad?

think about how bad, how much we will fail, if he lost his seat in congress. donate http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

pacelli
02-08-2008, 11:52 PM
I don't pray and I hate bible thumpers, but right now I'm praying that the email is a decoy move.

I'm praying really hard.

You never know. He wants us to focus our sights on funding his congressional funds first. He can't stop fighting the fight. I'm behind him.