PDA

View Full Version : Idea on how to get Paul to Run 3rd Party...

piotr1
02-08-2008, 11:05 PM
...A money bomb the day of the Republican convention where we would aim for at least 3million. We'd name the money bomb, Dr. Paul's new 3rd party warchest.

:)

piotr1
02-08-2008, 11:09 PM
!!!

nbruno322
02-08-2008, 11:16 PM
you need to realize that with the electoral system he would need to be able to win a state outright to get any electoral votes, besides LA he has not been able to do this in any of the primaries. I believe the only way to 3rd party run is feasible is if its McCain/Hillary, he would have no chance with Obama in there.

fuzzybekool
02-08-2008, 11:18 PM
you need to realize that with the electoral system he would need to be able to win a state outright to get any electoral votes, besides LA he has not been able to do this in any of the primaries. I believe the only way to 3rd party run is feasible is if its McCain/Hillary, he would have no chance with Obama in there.

I agree. if McCain becomes the nominee, Obama wins in a landslide. No doubt about it.

Joe3113
02-08-2008, 11:19 PM
He should get Rand to run for his congressional seat.

The infrastructure is in place. We need more time.

RPTXState
02-08-2008, 11:20 PM
...A money bomb the day of the Republican convention where we would aim for at least 3million. We'd name the money bomb, Dr. Paul's new 3rd party warchest.

:)

I aggree with the idea...but not the name.

Perhaps one day before the Convention, and change the name to...Ron Paul Republican Bomb?

w/e, I cant make up names. But show the Party bosses we are here, we are loud, we arn't going away, we will fight and we will win.