PDA

View Full Version : Stay Registered Republican...

ArrestPoliticians
02-08-2008, 11:02 PM
...at least if you live in Maryland. We have RP candidates in 6 of seven districts, and they will be running year after year. There is a permanent Ron Paul Republican movement here with the state's #1 talkshow host a RP supporter.

This is just an example of what can happen in your state. The revolution starts with winning congressional seats, which can be done through smart money management and canvassing. TAKE OVER the republican party.

there is not enough room for another third party power structure anyway due to the political spectrum and design of our electoral system.

scholarpreneur
02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
stay republican no matter where you live. we're gonna take it over.

ArrestPoliticians
02-08-2008, 11:10 PM
a NEW WORLD ORDER of Republicanism...CAN EMERGE

life_boy
02-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Maryland has been such an encouragement to me. Regardless of how RP does in the primaries there on the 12th, I have to tip my hat to those patriots who have been hard at work spreading the message in that fair state. I wish I could say there is an RP Republican in every congressional district in my state and others, but I don't get that honor yet. Hopefully the Liberty candidates in each MD congressional district do well on the 12th. I wish them well.

ArrestPoliticians
02-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Oh by the way, I heard(from a great source) that Romney's top people in Maryland are all for RP and are campaigning hard for him.

Cali4RonPaul
02-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Stay REPUBLICAN!

Ex Post Facto
02-08-2008, 11:33 PM
I agree, work from the inside and we just might be able to reclaim our liberties. If we go back to independants we lose that possibility. I'll stay Republican as long as needed. Republicans used to stand for everything Ron Paul talks about. Let's make that a reality again. We certainly will get no where being a democrat.

fabijo
02-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Oh by the way, I heard(from a great source) that Romney's top people in Maryland are all for RP and are campaigning hard for him.

That is great news and I hope that it is not just a rumor. Again, we all need to see that it is not over. We have no idea what will happen tomorrow.

If I may quote someone:

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. -Jesus (in Matthew 6:34)

berkeleybound
02-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Yeah, Ron Smith (WBAL) is the man! I'm sad that I moved from Maryland to California in August for grad school. Ron Paul supporters have done an amazing job in Maryland so far.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
02-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I agree, a take over of the Republican party is the best option.

j6p
02-09-2008, 11:20 AM
From Maryland. Maryland grassroots have done a fantastic jobs. Wish we could say that about some of the other states. Stay republicans so we can vote for Ron Paul republicans that will be running this year and 2010 and forever. In Maryland we need to take over our local GOP. Might join them this year to make inroads. As for possible future cannidates we need to keep meetups in contact and make sure we keep libertrians and independents and democrats from changing there regiestration.

slantedview
02-09-2008, 12:49 PM
my wife and i registered republican JUST for paul, for this election.

and yes, we'll stay republican. let's take over the party :)

otero1
02-09-2008, 01:17 PM
a NEW WORLD ORDER of Republicanism...CAN EMERGEWhoa chill out on the NWO crap. The real NWO are a bunch of elitist scum of the Earth.

IamRealPerson
02-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Stay republican if you want, but vote for a candidate that promises more war and you will get more war and debt. (Republicans that are not Ron Paul)