PDA

View Full Version : Onward!

affa
02-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Did you guys not read the same letter I did?

He's STILL running. We're STILL needed.

Ron Paul 2008.

dima7b
02-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Yes! This whole thing has not really even begun to take off!

Also, to quote from the campaign blog:

"Ron Paul is not going to surrender, and John McCain will not take the Republican nomination without the fight of his life. Your donations and work as Precinct Leaders are needed now more than ever. Thank you all for everything you’ve done so far — the revolution has just begun.
"

Jeremy
02-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Did you guys not read the same letter I did?

He's STILL running. We're STILL needed.

Ron Paul 2008.

well duh!

:D

mmarcman22
02-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Keep Fighting people, Its not over yet!

billjarrett
02-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Anyone think the letter may have been more rope a dope?

Comes out swinging at McCain yesterday, and this letter today?

dima7b
Anyone think the letter may have been more rope a dope?

Comes out swinging at McCain yesterday, and this letter today?

lol you never know. What I do know though is that I trust Dr. Paul 100%

Cali4RonPaul
Im out, dont get me wrong Dr. Paul's message and ideas has left a lasting impact in my life.. But his bid for presidency is essentially over.. so to this end I am done. I will check back to these forums or similar from time to time, where this movement goes I dont know. Take care everyone.

Jeremy
02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Im out, dont get me wrong Dr. Paul's message and ideas has left a lasting impact in my life.. But his bid for presidency is essentially over.. so to this end I am done. I will check back to these forums or similar from time to time, where this movement goes I dont know. Take care everyone.

Out of what? His campaign was only the first step. You probably weren't in it from the beginning if you don't know that.

billjarrett
02-08-2008, 11:05 PM

Well, on your way out the door can you swing by your local GOP office and get yourself a precinct commiteeman position? Take some friends from other precincts with you. We need patriots at the bottom to put patriots at the top. I think that's the lesson learned with this campaign.

mmarcman22
02-08-2008, 11:05 PM
If you are going to quit then get out otherwise quit complaining and continue helping Ron Paul.

darkdruid
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I have seen how powerful heartfelt words can be on others and I will continue to the National Convention as an 18 year old if I have to.

If you want Ron Paul to still be president follow this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116069

mmarcman22
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I can feel the momentum changing slowing by the time the election comes around, Ron should have everyone wanting him as President.

affa
02-09-2008, 01:16 AM

You've posted this in more than one thread, which means... well, you know what that means.

kyleAF
02-09-2008, 01:30 AM
You've posted this in more than one thread, which means... well, you know what that means.

QFT