PDA

View Full Version : *red Alert* Washington State - Action Items

LEK
02-08-2008, 10:54 PM
*RED ALERT* WASHINGTON STATE - ACTION ITEMS
Posted February 8th, 2008 by Jane Aitken in Caucus February 9th Washington State
BE AT YOUR WA STATE CAUCUS LOCATION NO LATER THAN NOON to be safe.

This is pinned to the top of the 'articles' on the front page so unless Mike moves it, it should stay here until tomorrow's voting is done.

In Washington State, on Saturday, February 9th, CAUCUS doors CLOSE at 1pm, not start! The Radio Announcement is WRONG!

Radio station 106.9 is announcing the caucus as starting at 1:30pm. People are thinking this is true. We need everyone to send out as many phone calls, emails as possible. Some people, trust me, have not paid attention to the official campaign site or GOP info and will sadly believe this. Similar misinformation was sent out in Nevada.

Post this everywhere you can! Maybe you could call the station and have them announce a correction? I am not familiar with WA so I don't know what this station is but if enough people call, maybe they would do this.

Also, call and complain that the blackout is causing voter fraud due to the fact that television news keeps repeating there are only two candidates left:

FOX 1-212-301-3000
CNN 1-212-275-7800

Also - email is in order RIGHT NOW:
yourcomments@foxnews.com
public.comments@cnn.com

I hope I heard that last one correctly but if not, go here:
http://www.cnn.com/feedba...

And you'll have to wait for Monday for this one:

Federal Election Commission, 999 E Street, NW, Washington, DC 20463 (800) 424-9530 In Washington (202) 694-1000 from 8:30AM-5:30PM ET.

If you were one of the people who found RP off the ballot or told he was out of the race, it would be especially good for you to be the ones to call.

ALSO, HOW MANY OF YOU CALLED CSPAN this morning? They were only taking calls from states that have not voted yet. You should be calling to talk about how the controlled media is making it sound like there are only two on the ballot when there are three..and that those people who were for Mitt should swing over. There are so many better things you can do than posting crazy stuff.

PLEASE: Work on this! It is a serious problem. We are fighting perception here. So instead of posting nonsense about 911, running mates, crop circles, and other candidates, please CONCENTRATE on helping to stop the notion that RP has "do" and/or is running "tp". You do NOT realize how damaging those words are as they go viral on the internet and may not be seen in context, yet you keep posting them over and over!!!!!!!!!!! Be part of the solution NOT the problem. If we can get 40,000 people to win a text poll, we should be able to have that many calls to the news outlets, FEC, etc.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/35847

RonPaulFTW08
02-08-2008, 11:57 PM
bump

rtil
02-09-2008, 12:50 AM
everyone i know that is caucusing tomorrow knows very well to show up early and be prepared.

RonPaulFTW08
02-09-2008, 12:54 AM
everyone i know that is caucusing tomorrow knows very well to show up early and be prepared.

Great. I'm paranoid I know. Best of luck to you guys in WA.

Good night... I'm off to burn down the registrars of voters office here in orange county, CA.

Seattle4RonPaul
02-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Wish me luck. I'm a PCO for Ron Paul and want to deliver my precinct for him.

Larry_for_Paul
02-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Good luck Washington.

billyjoeallen
02-09-2008, 03:53 AM
bring your bumbershoot!

bucfish
02-09-2008, 03:58 AM
Good Luck Washington!!! I sure hope your efforts pay off!

ButchHowdy
02-09-2008, 07:04 AM
Attn: Washingtonians

The Groundwork has been laid. YOU ARE THE CAMPAIGN'S TURNING POINT! May God be with you!