PDA

View Full Version : After the Iowa Straw Poll is finished, where should we write letters too?

lucius
08-09-2007, 11:44 PM
I like writing letters for Dr. Paul. But after the straw poll is finished, don’t want to distract from this effort. Any ideas where we should concentrate next? :)

DeadheadForPaul
08-09-2007, 11:45 PM
All the early primaries

Are Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina the first 3 still or have they been changed?

I'd say we should REALLY put a lot of effort into New Hampshire since it is probably the one we are most likely to win with independent voters participating and its citizens' small government streak. We'll see how the Iowa straw poll turns out and react accordingly

acstichter
08-09-2007, 11:47 PM
I liked writing letters too (100), but at $0.50 each it is not very cost efficient. I would propose writing letters and handing them out at fairs, street corners, malls, etc. Save $0.45 on each one as it is hand delivered!

Suggest this at your meetups. I think being handed a friendly letter introducing Ron Paul would be very effective.

Eli
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
plaster the damn country with signs! *evil grin*

njandrewg
08-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Probably should spend a couple of days on doing another overnight...and then contacting NH and South Carolina