PDA

View Full Version : Documenting Disenfranchisement: Am I missing any?

Thanehand
02-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Frankly, I'm kind of surprised I forgot to do this originally, but I have added an option for events that fall into the category of disenfranchisement and voter fraud to the Ron Paul Timeline (http://www.ronpaultimeline.com).

I've got a few already in there, but could use some help gathering a list of all the known instances.

These are what I have so far:
News surfaces that election display cards from New York have Ron Paul's name scratched out

Ron Paul missing from ballot in Stoney Point, NY and poll workers tell voters that Ron Paul has dropped out of the race

Reports of voter disenfranchisement in California as a voter arrives and is forced to file a provisional ballot because the voter list claims he's not registered in the right party.

Radio station 106.9 is announcing the Washington state caucus as starting at 1:30pm, causing concern among supporters that people will not realize that the doors actually close at 1:00pm

An individual votes for Ron Paul and a poll worker remarks "there's another one for the shredder!" Poll workers later state that "shredder" is their slang for the voting counter machine

Sutton, New Hampshire reports that 0 votes were made for Ron Paul when in fact, there were 31 votes placed. "Human error" is claimed as the cause

CNN reports that Greenville, NH has zero votes for Ron Paul while the Nashua Telegraph reports 25 votes.

650 voters are forced to file provisional ballots in Louisiana even though they registered before the deadline November 30th because the LA GOP uses a November 1st voter registration printout to verify against

Are there any others that have occurred, of ANY scale (but not speculation)? Please let me know here or add it yourself. Keep in mind that I'm looking for things specific to Ron Paul. Bev and BlackBoxVoting.org are doing an awesome job of documenting all the general bullcrap :D

Thanehand
02-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Geeze the forums are busy. I'm already on the second page :(

lastnymleft
02-09-2008, 03:18 AM
bump

Thanehand
02-10-2008, 12:57 AM
I guess that means I got it all. Odd, I could have sworn there was more.

Thunderbolt
02-10-2008, 01:37 AM
There is a ton. That forum back in Iowa I think. The tax payers forum thing where he had to make his own party because they didn't let him in. Fox news does not allow him on debate.

During all debates he got no time. During last debate cameraman made sure to focus on angles that made it look like Ron Paul was not there. Not kidding. Go back and watch it.

Polls where Ron Paul's name was not mentioned as an option all year.

Ballots without Paul's name on it. Not sure where, just heard about that one.

Go to lewrockwell.com and look at the Ron Paul file and look for articles about it. Then go back as far as you can on his blog. He is constantly documenting the travesties.

Day before Super Tuesday, CNN had false info on site designed to make Paul look like he was doing poorly. They had the fund raising totals as of 9/30/07 with Paul on the bottom ignoring his 20 million dollar last quarter.

So many articles have been written about the media's awful reporting of Ron Paul. There is a you tube of some professor who used the abuse to teach his class about media bias.

Thunderbolt
02-10-2008, 01:40 AM
It is late. Not many are on now. Do this again in the morning. There are a few million. From us all being called Paultards in major newspapers, to us being nothing but spammers, to Paul's name not included on I think it was Ohio's Republican page? Anyone remember?

If you search through the forums for the word bias I am sure you will come up with more than you ever wanted.

lastnymleft
02-10-2008, 10:51 AM
There is a you tube of some professor who used the abuse to teach his class about media bias.

That would be very handy for a project I'm working on. Got a link?