PDA

View Full Version : ***IMPORTANT*** Remember to vote for delegates while at the polling booth!

sharedvoice
02-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Alot of folks don't realize this (Especially First Time Voters), but you ALSO NEED to Vote for the Ron Paul Delegates and Alternate Delegates while at the POLLS.

These delegates and alternates will have "Ron Paul" or "Authorized by Ron Paul" next to their name, but to make sure that you vote for the right people, please keep a list handy for your use in the voting booth. There are usually only three delegates and three alternates authorized for each district.

haaaylee
02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Alot of folks don't realize this (Especially First Time Voters), but you ALSO NEED to Vote for the Ron Paul Delegates and Alternate Delegates while at the POLLS.

These delegates and alternates will have "Ron Paul" or "Authorized by Ron Paul" next to their name, but to make sure that you vote for the right people, please keep a list handy for your use in the voting booth. There are usually only three delegates and three alternates authorized for each district.

Where do you get this list? I tried to get one from my meetup and i got no response on the email. It will say ron paul on the ballot next to them?

Bradley in DC
02-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Please, please, please do NOT give out general advice that is going to be bad in most states.

If one has advice for their specific state, then post that information in the state specific subforum here. Rules vary considerably between the different states.