PDA

View Full Version : CPAC Speech changes minds

Brendan Wenzel
02-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Well, it is too late here in Florida but I got a call from my friend that wouldn't vote for Dr. Paul before the primaries now says he has swayed his vote. The speech at CPAC opened him up to a whole new world of possibilities. He now understands what I have been talking about and said that Dr. Paul's passion was second to none. He couldn't believe what he heard. We should make a DVD with that speech on it and pass it around.

malkusm
02-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Think about how many minds he would have changed by now if he'd been getting equal press coverage...

Carole
02-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Can you convince him to become a delegate?

LAgirl
02-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Whenever the American people hear Dr. Paul speak, so many are quickly drawn in by his sincerity and by the simple, clear truths of what he says.

This is exactly why the mainstream media have for some time been refusing to report any news about him -- or even speak his name. No matter how much the slimy politicians and TV bozos sneer at what RP says, still the people have been drawn to this movement in droves.

That's how powerful this message is, ladies and gentlemen. And that's why, with time, we will win.