PDA

View Full Version : Getting out and getting involved for Ron Paul!

Matthew P.
02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Greetings to all in support of Ron Paul! He is the only true hope for America, and possibly the last hope, if he doesn't get the office. Everything is at stake here, for young and old, black and white, Christian or otherwise.

I am interested in getting out and getting involved in the states that are left and holding rallies, not under the auspices of his campaign (because there are laws against it) but because I still (for a time anyway) have the right to do that, and so do you. Not only just in the states that are left, but also, we can't forget the states that have already been won (or lost) because we still have an opportunity to educate more people, some of whom could be future Ron Paul delegates at the national convention.

Imagine - we could talk to democrats and possibly open their eyes to see America for what it could be, and has been 200 years ago. They may have already cast their vote in their primary, but what if Ron Paul was on the ballot in November - don't you think they could vote for him? The education must continue and it must be visible and tangible!

My vision is to reach bi-partisan audiences and therefore will incorporate a back-door approach. Instead of broadcasting a Ron Paul rally, it would be a political rally - a rally that is for anybody that is concerned about America. Then, during the speech, issues would be addressed and it would be demonstrated very clearly how the government is involved and taking away liberties that once were.

Then, towards the end, showing through quotations (not mud-slinging or name calling) and possibly sound bytes, demonstrating that there is no one on either side of the ticket who can possibly be a viable candidate save for one man - RON PAUL!

It is called the inductive approach.

I need your help though. I am not computer savvy and I know that many of you are. I would like to do a couple of things to make this a huge movement for Ron Paul.

1) Have a website - simple, but professional looking (and I have ideas for how it should be laid out but don't know how to do it)

I know that this could be done within a day or two. And, there would be certain parameters that I would like to set up so that it stays professional.

2) Get some of you to help with a couple of graphic design ideas for some banners and signs for the purpose of advertising, both on the internet and in local towns.

3) Get contact information of meeting halls, universities, school gymnasiums etc. so that we can start asking around. Many times people are willing to let you host a meeting, especially if there is no money being raised or whatever.

On that note: Ron Paul does need more money and if people want to contribute, as I am sure most of you have, along with me, then they can do it (and should) through his website. For our purposes, at these events, we are not going to be raising money.

It is my hope that enough of you are sold on the idea of Ron Paul that you would be willing to chip in a little time and money to make it happen (i.e. help with the cost of printing and etc.) - and perhaps you have ideas how to make it happen.

4) Begin to network through this forum and possibly the website above so that you can find Ron Paul support in your area to hold a rally.

If we create all the information to hold the rally then all you would have to do is get with the people from your area, arrange the meeting, put the ads in the paper, on the net, possibly on lawns so that people would know about it, and finally read a speech that would already be prepared that you could get off the web.

I think that this has tremendous potential and am looking forward to your input as we put the only real Hope for America in Office - RON PAUL!!

Matthew L. Pilch

AmericanRevolution2008@gmail.com