PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Chocolates will fund our billboards!

ronpaulbillboards
02-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Ron Paul Chocolates Will Fund Billboards!

2-8-08

We have exciting news! Amir Hirsch from Ron Paul Chocolates.com has donated the remainder of his stock to us for funding billboards. The Chocolates are not only delicious, they bear Ron Paul's image and say "Gold Standard In Leadership" "Trust In Ron" on the front of the gold coin. The back of the coin says "Ron Paul For President 2008". The amount of your contribution will determine the number of Ron Paul chocolates you receive. We have 4 different ranges to keep it simple and 100% of your contributions will go towards funding billboards, the shipping costs are being covered by Amir. Please use correct names and addresses when using these widgets to order chocolates.

This is a great offer from our friend Amir, take advantage of this offer while they last and receive a sweet token of appreciation for your support.

Visit ronpaulbillboards.com and on the home page select the amount you wish to contribute.

Chocolates billboard contributions are as follows:

100 chocolates for $25
200 chocolates for $50
500 chocolates for $100

http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/RPcoins.JPG

wgadget
02-08-2008, 09:35 PM
How cool! Just in time for Valentine's Day.

mavtek
02-08-2008, 09:37 PM
I may have to get some!

dsentell
02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey, two of my favorite things . . . .

. . . . Ron Paul and Chocolate!

DahuiHeeNalu
02-08-2008, 09:42 PM
:eek: wow your selling them for $1.00 each i can get them for .25 cent thru someone else

ronpaulbillboards
02-08-2008, 09:46 PM
100 Chocolates for a $25 contribution
200 Chocolates for a $50 contribution
500 Chocolates for a $100 contribution

All proceeds minus shipping and Paypal charges will fund billboards as well as provide a Ron Paul keepsake. Even if you don't like
chocolate it would be cool to have. Amir is making nothing from this and in fact has absorbed the loss and just wants to help us launch billboards.Take advantage of this while they are still available.

Jeremy
02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
:eek: wow your selling them for $1.00 each i can get them for .25 cent thru someone else

You're missing the point. Your money goes to RP stuff

ronpaulbillboards
02-08-2008, 09:53 PM

This IS NOT A SALE. Let me be very clear.

Amir has donated the remaining stock he has for free. He is still has all chocolates and he will be shipping them free of charge. We are not making money from this. This is just an incentive for people to contribute towards funding the billboards and receive something in return.

ronpaulbillboards
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Amir Hirsch is taking a $2,000 loss from these chocolates and decided that since he doesn't have the cash, he would donate the stock of 100,000 or so to us to help spur donations. We don't physically have the chocolates, they will be mailed from Amir through our email forwards.

ronpaulbillboards
02-08-2008, 11:16 PM
100 Chocolates for a $25 contribution
200 Chocolates for a $50 contribution
500 Chocolates for a $100 contribution

All proceeds minus shipping and Paypal charges will fund billboards as well as provide a Ron Paul keepsake. Even if you don't like
chocolate it would be cool to have. Amir is making nothing from this and in fact has absorbed the loss and just wants to help us launch billboards.Take advantage of this while they are still available.

It's Valentine's Day soon guys! Even if it's late it would be a cool gift to give your significant other who is a Ron Paul fan.

ronpaulbillboards
02-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Bump!

ronpaulbillboards
02-11-2008, 06:18 AM
Just in time for Valentine's day, Ron Paul Chocolates Will Fund Billboards!

2-8-08

We have exciting news! Amir Hirsch from Ron Paul Chocolates.com has donated the remainder of his stock to us for funding billboards. The Chocolates are not only delicious, they bear Ron Paul's image and say "Gold Standard In Leadership" "Trust In Ron" on the front of the gold coin. The back of the coin says "Ron Paul For President 2008". The amount of your contribution will determine the number of Ron Paul chocolates you receive. We have 4 different ranges to keep it simple and 100% of your contributions will go towards funding billboards, the shipping costs are being covered by Amir. Please use correct names and addresses when using these widgets to order chocolates.

This is a great offer from our friend Amir, take advantage of this offer while they last and receive a sweet token of appreciation for your support.

Visit ronpaulbillboards.com and on the home page select the amount you wish to contribute.

100 chocolates for $25 contribution
200 chocolates for $50 contribution
500 chocolates for $100 contribution

http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/RPcoins.JPG

skeryl
02-11-2008, 10:03 PM
bump

EastWindRain
02-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Neat idea. :)

ronpaulbillboards
02-13-2008, 10:12 PM
Just in time for V day I just received my Ron Paul Chocolates. They are very good, smooth milk chocolates. Now a 100 doesn't seem like a lot.

ronpaulbillboards
02-14-2008, 11:37 AM
2-8-08

100 chocolates for $25 contribution
200 chocolates for $50 contribution
500 chocolates for $100 contribution

ronpaulbillboards
02-15-2008, 07:02 PM
These chocolates aren't cheap, they are very good. I just got my order the other day and we have devoured like half already.

skeryl
02-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I just got mine today. I ordered a 100.. Freedom tastes so good :D

I kept the wraper too .. couldnt get myself to throw them away

ronpaulbillboards
02-15-2008, 08:38 PM
I just got mine today. I ordered a 100.. Freedom tastes so good :D

I kept the wraper too .. couldnt get myself to throw them away

I thought I was the only one : ) I open them carefully to make sure the chocolate doesn't break in half. They are addictive.

itshappening
02-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Ron Paul chocolates, the PERFECT Gift! :)