PDA

View Full Version : Since I get accused of being negative.. HERE.

Redcard
02-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Why don't you consider what I'm saying , instead of what numbers are up there in that little box?

Because, those of us "trolls" have called every aspect of this, and we're kindof tired of watching you kids screw it all up by trying some sneaky bullcrap games. You guys have made Youtube videos, you utterly ruined DIGG to the point that they had to change their algorithims to protect against team digging (That info was helpful to spammers, by the way.. you guys got measured and what not and others figured out how to game DIGG too), and yet, none of that made up for the fact that Ron Paul's campaign is screwing this up.

Wake up. I've been called a 9/11 PTSD sufferer because I'm not a truther. I've been told the Jews are holding Paul back. Many number of things. The truth is, folks , If I'm suffering from 9/11 PTSD, you guys are suffering from Iowa Caucus PTSD.

There was time to fix this, and there MIGHT still be, but it needs people to wake up and accept the position on the board. There's a chess metaphor for you.

If you can't assess the board logically, and without emotion, then you can't make a good decision about the next move. Sometimes, that might seem "defeatist" and "negative", but, would you rather want to operate from a position of truth, or a position of delusion?

Tomorrow is Louisiana, part two , and Kansas caucuses. Next Tuesday is the DC , Maryland, VA primaries. All five of these are favored for McCain, and that's because we've been so busy talking about secret plans and how we have things made.

So, you want some positive thinking? Fine.

Forget Kansas, Maryland, Louisiana, DC, and Virginia. We can't act in those states now.. it's just too late to get anything moving.

Washington and Wisconsin need full page ads or quarter page ads in the papers in the following cities: Seattle and Tacoma in Washington, and Milwaukee, Green Bay, and possibly Madison.

Seattle and Tacoma's ads need to feature anti-war messages, and possibly need to also go into some esoteric viewpoints Paul has. Anti-interventionism is good. FED is bad. Seattle is a very, very rich area tech wise. A possible mention of "reduced complexity/payment" on taxes would go well here.

Milwuakee, Green Bay, and Madison are all going to be midwest towns. Focus here on domestic security over foreign intervention, the rebuilding of American based trade, and the protectionism of american based businesses. Wisconsin has port towns that need to hear this message.

These ads need to run on Sunday, because that's when most buy the paper. It would be recommended that they go in the "Living" section in Seattle and Tacoma, and in the sports section in Milwaukee and Green Bay, and in the Business section in Washington.

TV ads of similar natures need to air to those major markets as well.

March 4 is Ohio, Texas, Vermont, and Rhode Island.

Texas, focus on Houstin, Austin, and San Antonio. All three places need to be focused on illegal immigration. There are a number of legal immigrants, too, and they vote, so you need to focus this ad buy in two forms. On mexican/spanish radio stations, you need to have a spanish speaking guy talk about the pride of being american citizens, and how wonderful a thing it is to be an american citizen. There will be blow back on that from the illegals, but illegals don't vote. You're going after the guy who spent 8 years going through the process and got his citizenship, tears in his eyes as he recited the oath. The other ad buys go on the "anti illegal" warpath, but still don't attack all latinos. Just the illegals. It too will point out that good people are trying to and obtaining citizenship legally, and that's great. But that we need to protect from people that sully citizenship.

These can be ad buys. Do NOT use imagery of the alamo here. Everyone defending the alamo DIED.

Ohio, focus on Columbus and Cincinatti. Ad buys should include radio as well here. Focus on the importance that Ohio played in 2004, and how Ron Paul wants to bring America back from the abyss and political powerplaying. Bring soldiers home, protect the heartland, rebuild the country.. all that crap that gets republicans to vote.

Pennsylvania is April 22. Ron Paul needs to hit this state too. Walk around. The ads here need to talk about his home town of Green Tree and what it's like to return here seeking the presidency. This is your "slice of Americana " type TV spot. You want people to feel misty eyed and all content with America.

That's when you bring in the troops overseas, the closing steel mills, how everything just is being done outside the US now. Focus on business coming back, the economy boosting up, the government saving money and returning the benefits of the saved money to the people.

There. Is that "positive" enough for you?

Ginobili
02-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Agree with alot of what you said... but the Alamo is a revered item here in Texas, and I think it would actually be quite moving. They died, but they died fighting for what they believed in, and they kicked alot of @$$ at it.

Redcard
02-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Agree with alot of what you said... but the Alamo is a revered item here in Texas, and I think it would actually be quite moving. They died, but they died fighting for what they believed in, and they kicked alot of @$$ at it.

Oh, it's a revered item, no doubt.. but calling upon it from this position will be seen as nothing more than a cheap ploy.

Scott Wilson
02-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Excellent post. Realistic solutions.

Liberty_is_NORML
02-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Why don't you consider what I'm saying , instead of what numbers are up there in that little box?

Because, those of us "trolls" have called every aspect of this, and we're kindof tired of watching you kids screw it all up by trying some sneaky bullcrap games. You guys have made Youtube videos, you utterly ruined DIGG to the point that they had to change their algorithims to protect against team digging (That info was helpful to spammers, by the way.. you guys got measured and what not and others figured out how to game DIGG too), and yet, none of that made up for the fact that Ron Paul's campaign is screwing this up.

Wake up. I've been called a 9/11 PTSD sufferer because I'm not a truther. I've been told the Jews are holding Paul back. Many number of things. The truth is, folks , If I'm suffering from 9/11 PTSD, you guys are suffering from Iowa Caucus PTSD.

There was time to fix this, and there MIGHT still be, but it needs people to wake up and accept the position on the board. There's a chess metaphor for you.

If you can't assess the board logically, and without emotion, then you can't make a good decision about the next move. Sometimes, that might seem "defeatist" and "negative", but, would you rather want to operate from a position of truth, or a position of delusion?

Tomorrow is Louisiana, part two , and Kansas caucuses. Next Tuesday is the DC , Maryland, VA primaries. All five of these are favored for McCain, and that's because we've been so busy talking about secret plans and how we have things made.

Forget Kansas, Maryland, Louisiana, DC, and Virginia. We can't act in those states now.. it's just too late to get anything moving.

Washington and Wisconsin need full page ads or quarter page ads in the papers in the following cities: Seattle and Tacoma in Washington, and Milwaukee, Green Bay, and possibly Madison.

Seattle and Tacoma's ads need to feature anti-war messages, and possibly need to also go into some esoteric viewpoints Paul has. Anti-interventionism is good. FED is bad. Seattle is a very, very rich area tech wise. A possible mention of "reduced complexity/payment" on taxes would go well here.

Milwuakee, Green Bay, and Madison are all going to be midwest towns. Focus here on domestic security over foreign intervention, the rebuilding of American based trade, and the protectionism of american based businesses. Wisconsin has port towns that need to hear this message.

These ads need to run on Sunday, because that's when most buy the paper. It would be recommended that they go in the "Living" section in Seattle and Tacoma, and in the sports section in Milwaukee and Green Bay, and in the Business section in Washington.

Texas, focus on Houstin, Austin, and San Antonio. All three places need to be focused on illegal immigration. There are a number of legal immigrants, too, and they vote, so you need to focus this ad buy in two forms. On mexican/spanish radio stations, you need to have a spanish speaking guy talk about the pride of being american citizens, and how wonderful a thing it is to be an american citizen. There will be blow back on that from the illegals, but illegals don't vote. You're going after the guy who spent 8 years going through the process and got his citizenship, tears in his eyes as he recited the oath. The other ad buys go on the "anti illegal" warpath, but still don't attack all latinos. Just the illegals. It too will point out that good people are trying to and obtaining citizenship legally, and that's great. But that we need to protect from people that sully citizenship.

These can be ad buys. Do NOT use imagery of the alamo here. Everyone defending the alamo DIED.

Ohio, focus on Columbus and Cincinatti. Ad buys should include radio as well here. Focus on the importance that Ohio played in 2004, and how Ron Paul wants to bring America back from the abyss and political powerplaying. Bring soldiers home, protect the heartland, rebuild the country.. all that crap that gets republicans to vote.

Pennsylvania is April 22. Ron Paul needs to hit this state too. Walk around. The ads here need to talk about his home town of Green Tree and what it's like to return here seeking the presidency. This is your "slice of Americana " type TV spot. You want people to feel misty eyed and all content with America.

That's when you bring in the troops overseas, the closing steel mills, how everything just is being done outside the US now. Focus on business coming back, the economy boosting up, the government saving money and returning the benefits of the saved money to the people.

Well said.

I've been called a troll several times and frankly, I consider it a slap in the face. I have donated to the campaign and waved signs in 0 degree weather...I shouldn't have to come on these boards and prove myself.

Being positive is extremely important but being realistic is crucial.

ambiguousscion
02-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Great post, however, grassroots take on their precincts and donate money to the national campaign to spend money on ads. If I were you, I would take this information to those meetup groups specifically or see what their plans already are, or talk to HQ.

Redcard
02-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Great post, however, grassroots take on their precincts and donate money to the national campaign to spend money on ads. If I were you, I would take this information to those meetup groups specifically or see what their plans already are, or talk to HQ.

Yeah.

We'd have to do this outside HQ. This would need to be something a PAC did.

TNFreedom
02-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Being positive is extremely important but being realistic is crucial.

Quote of the year in this forum as far as I'm concerned. Dr. Paul is a rationale, logical and reasonable man. Alot of people in this forum should strive to be more like him, especially in this regard

fedup100
02-08-2008, 10:28 PM

Thank you for this post. I agree with all of it for the most part. Why can't we put this together outside the campaign. I believe we need an infomercial........maybe only 30 minutes that run on the cheap stations for now 24/7 along side these ads.
There is enough talent here to put it together and we can raise the money if we want to.

I do not know the finite ins and outs of this presidential run, I do know Paul does and I trust him. He would not be going forward if he didn't think it would be a major win. By that, I mean if not the White House, then a major new movement to take our country back. after all, taking it back is what this has been about all along.