PDA

View Full Version : New update on Ron Paul Racing

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 08:44 PM
New web-site content,,, Awesome video.

dill0n
02-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Please,

Move the donations counter up to the top of the page, and make it more user friendly to pledge. This project needs some serious cash, now. This is huge. In the beginning I never expected it to actually take off, and especially not with a top-tier team and a cost similar to the blimp.

This needs to happen. Paul's name recognition is what is causing 80% of our problems in this campaign. Getting his name and website to millions of people would be unbelievably powerful. And I'm sure the commentators will make at least one mention of the sponsorship, so people actually look at it.

Bump!

tbrambo
02-08-2008, 08:52 PM
I personally talked to Linda Hunniecut the "grannie warrior" on Feb. 5th in Atlanta, GA, and she told me that this was all a big scam. DON'T DONATE until there is some resolve to this situation. She basically said that these people are con artists and are ripping people off!

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 08:58 PM
I personally talked to Linda Hunniecut the "grannie warrior" on Feb. 5th in Atlanta, GA, and she told me that this was all a big scam. DON'T DONATE until there is some resolve to this situation. She basically said that these people are con artists and are ripping people off!

You need to go to the site and see the changes that have been made before you make those kind of statements .. And yes Grannywarrior was on this in the start- up. but there were some major changes that had to be made and were... This is in no way a scam. And i have sent Linda Hunniecut a email for her to rethink her decision.........

TruthAtLast
02-08-2008, 09:08 PM
just made my pledge. This would be great exposure but the site needs to do a MUCH better job with donation collection and positioning.

ToryNotion
02-08-2008, 09:09 PM
I've followed this thing from the beginning and am not involved in the project. I think there was some dissension about who owned the project and how it should be done but I don't think there is anything fraudulent going on.

TruthAtLast
02-08-2008, 09:15 PM
You need to go to the site and see the changes that have been made before you make those kind of statements .. And yes Grannywarrior was on this in the start- up. but there were some major changes that had to be made and were... This is in no way a scam. And i have sent Linda Hunniecut a email for her to rethink her decision.........

I agree. THIS IS NO SCAM. There were some issues early on but this is 100% legit. They are now an official non-profit Political Action Committee and comply with all campaign finance laws.

Donate now!

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 09:16 PM
GO TO THE SITE AND LOOK AT THE VIDEO please!

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Go get your free banners to use... Post them on your site or anywhere else you can get one out to... Post on FaceBook, Myspace everywhere you can to help this project, time is of essence....Thanks

Joseph Hart
02-08-2008, 09:25 PM
It isnt a scam but the coverage on the car isnt that great. I feel like you need to show the actual size of the decals and where they will be located on the car and elsewhere around the track. Show us some visuals.

TruthAtLast
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
It isnt a scam but the coverage on the car isnt that great. I feel like you need to show the actual size of the decals and where they will be located on the car and elsewhere around the track. Show us some visuals.

Keep in mind that they also have the side of the 18 wheeler transporter that will be driving about 100,000 miles across the country.

My company once sponsored a Busch car and the amount of exposure was NUTS!!!!

I'm not even talking about just the races. Everywhere that transporter went people started going to the website. It was CRAZY. It is like having a rolling billboard through dozens of states IN ADDITION to the cars. As long as you make it through the qualifying rounds and have a good car and good team, you'll get even more exposure.

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 09:37 PM

The more money that is raised the BIGGER the decal... This is only the starting Point :)

Joseph Hart
02-08-2008, 10:20 PM
The more money that is raised the BIGGER the decal... This is only the starting Point :)

I dont know, how about show us the upgraded car at each 100,000? Itll give us some enthusiasm.

Ill donate because I like the Trailer exposer. Wish we had the hood Ron Paul'd

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 10:45 PM
got to crawl before you walk remember :)

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Big Daddy Don Garlits on our project Read the Blog

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 11:26 PM
bump

freedomintheusa
02-08-2008, 11:35 PM
we only have 5 day left,, with the funds collected and the pledges we are at around $18000.00 We can do this...