PDA

View Full Version : Some Idiot woman on WA news just said...

Nate SY
02-08-2008, 08:33 PM
That she supports McCain because "his number one priority is to secure our borders"...

Wow. McAmnesty... Securing borders.

Just struck me as so damn idiotic I had to point it out somewhere!

wgadget
02-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Duh.

qh4dotcom
02-08-2008, 08:59 PM
So does all the other candidates...why him then?

wgadget
02-08-2008, 09:00 PM
McCain does NOT want to secure the borders. He partnered for an AMNESTY bill with Kennedy this summer, remember?

Staupostek
02-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Sounds like those who voted for McCain because he was committed to getting us out of Iraq fast.

Neomatrix
02-08-2008, 09:01 PM
I like McCain because he is anti-war, and he's gonna pull our troops out of Iraq, plus he is the champion of the constitution! Yay! :D

Jae0
That she supports McCain because "his number one priority is to secure our borders"...

And it begins, trying to re-write his history.

wgadget
Hmmm...Makes me wonder what kind of false commercials McInsane is running up there.

Jeremy
02-08-2008, 09:02 PM
email her!

nate895
02-08-2008, 09:06 PM

So is Hillary Clinton if you asked her about the border.

fedup100
02-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes, he did say that in one of the debates. he said " I learned from this past summer that americans don't want amnesty, they want the borders secured first and then they want a clear path to citizenship"

Old song bird is a slick wordsmith.

I have to say it, most of these fools are so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heel.

Nate SY
02-08-2008, 09:09 PM
email her!

My bad I probably should have mentioned that it was someone being interviewed not a reporter.

Jae0
02-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Yes, he did say that in one of the debates. he said " I learned from this past summer that americans don't want amnesty, they want the borders secured first and then they want a clear path to citizenship"

Old song bird is a slick wordsmith.

I have to say it, most of these fools are so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heel.

:D Oh lordy I almost wet my pants thats great.

kgiese
02-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Securing borders: That is definately a priority. We should mine the borders. Maybe we could build a wall like they did between east and west Germany? We should also look at moving some bases. Maybe move Camp Pendleton to the Mexican border, where we can stop the supply of "free labor" from crossing the border. Nothing like some "live fire" training on people seeking a better life. Added bonus, new largest city in America and imagine the value of this oceanside CA property. Securing the long border for Canada should be our next move. God knows Americans will try to shirk their mandatory military service by crossing the border to Canada. I mean this will stop Canadians from invading America. They are definately flooding the borders to take advantage of our superior health care and schools. I wonder if securing borders might impeed Americans ability to freely travel?....nah.

We can fix that. First we force them to identify themselves by caring a National ID, then we make it easy for them by implanting a chip in their body with a bar code and GPS. The technology is here, today, so lets get started. see Verichip. Tommy Thompson is on the board. "Digital Angel - how cute". "Applied Digital Science".

We should have all foreigners give up there weapons. We should make all weapons illegal. That will make it safer to shoot large groups trying to sneek across der border.

literatim
02-08-2008, 09:17 PM
kgiese, go away troll..

NoMoreApathy
02-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I like McCain because he is anti-war, and he's gonna pull our troops out of Iraq, plus he is the champion of the constitution! Yay! :D

He doesn't want to borrow money from China anymore, either!

Acidlump
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
He doesn't want to borrow money from China anymore, either!

Where will we get our "REAL" money? Japan, Europe, Print it?

TruthAtLast
02-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Mc(Sugar)Cain.... I like him because he likes cholocate chip cookies! ;)

hawks4ronpaul
02-08-2008, 09:58 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1221725#post1221725

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Minuteman2008
02-08-2008, 10:02 PM
This is what drives me nuts. McCain actually got a huge percentage of people who said border security/illegal immigration was their number one issue. I believe it was about one-third.

That drive me nuts to know how uninformed people are. Here we have McCain with the worst record of any candidate of either party on that issue and he has open borders cheerleader and Mexican cabinet official Juan Hernandez on his campaign staff, and he's still getting votes from people who want secure borders. This is just another example of the mainstream media blackout on the truth about McCain.

hawks4ronpaul
02-08-2008, 10:10 PM
The media keep reporting that voters support McCain based on trust and character.

I keep expecting someone to say that they voted for McCain because they want to elect the first black woman to the presidency.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Joseph Hart
02-08-2008, 10:15 PM
The new wall on our border will be made out of US Soldier bones if McCain wins.

BigRedBrent
02-08-2008, 10:43 PM
We need Educational Ads !!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114669

slantedview
02-08-2008, 10:46 PM
people are stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

it's a sorry state of affairs. don't know what else to say.