PDA

View Full Version : We the People TV Studio

soule
02-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Ever thought about starting a web TV channel for Ron Paul? Working together brainstorming, discussing, planning and creating Audio/Video contents to boost the campaign? Streaming live videos, reporting grassroots events from your location, moderating discussions, debates live on the internet or just share your videos for the Ron Paul campaign?

What I mean is Reporters Without Borders For Ron Paul.

The www.wtpcast.com has the following features:

Main Page (RP campaign web links, RP books, grassroots websites links, RPTV,
Forum (From main site click on login or publish)
WTPcastTV, News Feed from google news, The anthem Song, ...)
Broadcast (A youtube like where you can upload Ron Paul videos)
CD/DVD Message Bomb (Click on CD/DVD Banner)

Coming next, a Wiki where you can publish your articles that you can contribute in developing together.

Oh, I have a question: Did you register as precinct leader? What, Not Yet?

It is very easy and Powerful, you will have fun and learn a lot:

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

Any Help from RP supporters with the platform is welcome, I am a just one person!

Crickett
02-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Ever thought about starting a web TV channel for Ron Paul? Working together brainstorming, discussing, planning and creating Audio/Video contents to boost the campaign? Streaming live videos, reporting grassroots events from your location, moderating discussions, debates live on the internet or just share your videos for the Ron Paul campaign?

What I mean is Reporters Without Borders For Ron Paul.

The www.wtpcast.com has the following features:

Main Page (RP campaign web links, RP books, grassroots websites links, RPTV,
Forum (From main site click on login or publish)
WTPcastTV, News Feed from google news, The anthem Song, ...)
Broadcast (A youtube like where you can upload Ron Paul videos)
CD/DVD Message Bomb (Click on CD/DVD Banner)

Coming next, a Wiki where you can publish your articles that you can contribute in developing together.

Oh, I have a question: Did you register as precinct leader? What, Not Yet?

It is very easy and Powerful, you will have fun and learn a lot:

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

Any Help from RP supporters with the platform is welcome, I am a just one person!

I think a cable channel would be even better. It used to be easy to get a cable channel. Is it more difficult now?? We could have a freedom channel. Have speakers, show movies..even read books to people in a series..

Tarzan
02-09-2008, 02:33 PM
I think a cable channel would be even better. It used to be easy to get a cable channel. Is it more difficult now?? We could have a freedom channel. Have speakers, show movies..even read books to people in a series..

I agree... an internet based thing will have little or no results.

We have to fight fire with fire... we have to go mainstream... get this on the airwaves... get this on cable... use the subcarriers of the HD stations

We need our own MSM.