PDA

View Full Version : Getting the word out (Marketing Idea)

gray
02-08-2008, 08:17 PM
I posted this in another thread but I think people are only bumping and not reading (I posted this on pg. 4).

I don't have money or I would do this myself, but why doesn't someone create a Google Ad-Words account and create links to Ron Paul's site? If nothing else, it's free advertising and if someone clicks on the link then that's just an added bonus! Link terms to terms like 'conservative' or 'who should I vote for'...you know terms regular joe's use when they are researching who to vote for.

Matthew P.
02-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Gray,

Tell me more about this. I am trying to get the word out, not only through the internet, but also through local political rallies. I posted a thread earlier (getting out and getting involved for Ron Paul). I am hoping to get some replies. If you can find it, read it and let me know what you think.

I think that we ought to be able to find some people who would be willing to chip in a little bit (you don't have to find one person to do it all, we can all share a little slice of the pie) and get some more prominent internet advertising.

Matthew L. Pilch

AmericanRevolution2008@gmail.com