PDA

View Full Version : Chip In for a Cali Recount?

bucfish
02-08-2008, 07:09 PM
http://vote.ss.ca.gov/Returns/rcd/index.htm

Notice how each and every district is so similar in their returns. There is also some great video from Cali on posssible voter fraud. I think a Chip In is in order I heard it could cost between 350k-500k.

What do you think?

Bender
02-08-2008, 07:21 PM
350-500k? Sorry, but I would rather that people send money to the campaign for the continued education to the masses about Paul.

Lisa S
02-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Shouldn't something also happen about Ron Paul not being on the ballot in some counties in New York and workers telling some people that he had dropped out. This whole election has been a fruad. No wonder Ron Paul only averaged 4%. You can't win between this and diebold.

Sandra
02-08-2008, 07:31 PM
350-500k? Sorry, but I would rather that people send money to the campaign for the continued education to the masses about Paul.

Thanks for your opinion Mr 60 posts. :(

Bender
02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
60 posts? I don't see how that really matters...

josh24601
02-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks for your opinion Mr 60 posts. :(

I'm willing to bet he's made more sense in 60 posts than you have in 800 posts like this one.

The problem in California was not the "same" results in each district. McCain's % is anywhere from 38-51% in different districts, Romney's anywhere from 20-40% in different districts, etc. The actual votes in each district were NOT the same. You just need to spend more than 8 seconds looking at them to see this.

The rankings were largely uniform (Romney did win a few districts). But this is only because McCain is wildly popular in California. DOES THAT SHOCK ANYBODY.

Spending 300k to recount a vote where Ron Paul was around 30-40% away from 1st in most districts is one of the most wasteful things I can think of.

HOWEVER, there was a huge problem in the California polling. A huge number of registered Republicans - some Republicans their whole life - were misregistered at the polling locations as "declines to state", and either had to vote provisionally or, most likely, didn't vote at all (many were even told erroneously they couldn't vote).

Sadly, this REAL problem is being ignored by all the Ron Paul supporters (it isn't being ignored by the other Republicans except McCain - because he won) because the Paul supporters like these are all hung up on "districts being the same." WHEN THEY WEREN'T.

Please take longer than 10 seconds before saying things that are wrong and asking people to blow hundreds of thousands of dollars on a meaningless recount.

AgentOrange
02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
As has been posted elsewhere, there is no vote accountability and no way to catch voter fraud. Recounts will show essentially the same as the first time, because any fraud would be untraceable.