PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Questionable FEC donations

Ex Post Facto
02-08-2008, 07:01 PM
h ttp://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3811301n

Some questionable activities. View and comment.

kirkblitz
02-08-2008, 07:05 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3811301n

RP 247
02-08-2008, 07:15 PM
televangelists are the scum of the earth.

Live Free or Die
02-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Blowback.

colecrowe
02-08-2008, 07:41 PM
what does it say? won' t work for me. thanks.

virginiakid
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Someone needs to post this on Huckabeez forum.

LEK
02-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Dobson, Copeland - he can have those endoresements.
The Religious Right does not represent the God I serve.

Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR): Governor Huckabee enjoyed a meteoric rise in the polls in December 2007, which prompted a more thorough review of his ethics record. According to The Associated Press: “[Huckabee’s] career has also been colored by 14 ethics complaints and a volley of questions about his integrity, ranging from his management of campaign cash to his use of a nonprofit organization to subsidize his income to his destruction of state computer files on his way out of the governor’s office.” And what was Governor Huckabee’s response to these ethics allegations? Rather than cooperating with investigators, Huckabee sued the state ethics commission twice and attempted to shut the ethics process down. http://judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

Character and Integrity matter...Ron Paul 2008!

Nanerbeet
02-08-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't care what you say this is a media hit piece; same as they would do to Ron Paul. Remember the brothel owner? Guilt by association...

You can bet the KK Klintons commissioned this hit piece; they want McCain in the GOP.

virginiakid
02-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Talking about the brothel owner, they had him on XM yesterday.

curtis119
02-08-2008, 08:37 PM
I don't care what you say this is a media hit piece; same as they would do to Ron Paul. Remember the brothel owner? Guilt by association...

You can bet the KK Klintons commissioned this hit piece; they want McCain in the GOP.

No, I don't think this is the same thing. This is a report about actual facts pertaining to Huckabees behaviour as Governor. The brothel owner story about Paul was about a supporters behaviour. I know people will associate the brothel story with Paul but there is a difference in the intent of the stories.

Ex Post Facto
02-08-2008, 08:48 PM
I was thinking why would the media do a piece like this. They want McCain in the White House, that is the think of it (In my opinion).

Joseph Hart
02-08-2008, 09:16 PM
DIGG IT!

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Huckabee_s_Questionable_Backer

Jobarra
02-08-2008, 09:40 PM
h ttp://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3811301n

Some questionable activities. View and comment.
Guilt-by-association tactics. While he is quite a bit closer to Copeland than Paul is to those that HE was lambasted for, it still doesn't mean much. If you're against campaign reform, I'm not sure how you can attack Huck on this. Plus, there is so much more to attack him on legitimately. If you're going to attack Huck because Copeland asked a group of ministers to donate, then you would have to attack Ron because Schiff mentioned supporting Paul in his email.

I do agree though that it is a smear attack on Huck. Nothing like this is reported on McCain or Hillary. Only seems to be Huck and Obama(although Obama DOES seem to be doing some shady things) Expect the newsletters to keep popping up as well whenever Dr. Paul gets the momentum going again.