PDA

View Full Version : Why a Libby and not a Constitutionalist?

Stacey S
02-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Isn't the C party the 3rd largest in the country?

nate895
02-08-2008, 06:50 PM
That's only because it's called "American Independent" in CA.

colecrowe
02-08-2008, 07:24 PM
iNDY. perfect for the mood of the country right now. besides, 90% of voters will never seriously consider a Libertarian candidate. I don't think he should associate himself directly with the Constitution Party. They are way stricter on abortion than he is. Plus I heard the national chairman on Glenn Beck the other day and he gave a crappy answer about 9/11 Truth that made it sound like he could believe in it. But more than that reason that is just about public relations, is the fact that most Dems could never vote with the Constitution Party platform. Ron Paul is iNDEPENDENT. That's just him.

theseus51
02-08-2008, 07:47 PM
I thought the Libertarian Party is a lot bigger. Like their candidates always get more votes, and they always have ballot access in more states.

losinglife
02-08-2008, 08:02 PM
iNDY. perfect for the mood of the country right now. besides, 90% of voters will never seriously consider a Libertarian candidate. I don't think he should associate himself directly with the Constitution Party. They are way stricter on abortion than he is. Plus I heard the national chairman on Glenn Beck the other day and he gave a crappy answer about 9/11 Truth that made it sound like he could believe in it. But more than that reason that is just about public relations, is the fact that most Dems could never vote with the Constitution Party platform. Ron Paul is iNDEPENDENT. That's just him.

pretty much nailed it on the head. Indy or dont even bother