PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana Primary Tomorrow and

johnrocks
02-08-2008, 06:30 PM
I have gotten a call from both the Huckabee and McCain campaign in last thirty minutes(them automated calls with the candidates talking)yet no call from the Paul campaign. Not one single commercial this week. Nothing!!

coyote_sprit
02-08-2008, 06:33 PM
.... This is really ticking me off we need them delegates lets hope the people in Louisiana don't vote for an asshole.

defe07
02-08-2008, 06:36 PM
I hope the people in Louisiana remember who was ripped off here. They saw what happened in the caucuses and all the dirty tricks against Paul. Let's see if fairness is a quality for the average Louisiana voter. :)

johnrocks
02-08-2008, 06:36 PM
.... This is really ticking me off we need them delegates lets hope the people in Louisiana don't vote for an asshole.

I have donated and I have done some door to door and it boggles my mind that I have not seen one cent of HQ time or money spent here.

Hell President Clinton is going to be in my town tonight at 9 p.m. yet no Ron Paul.:mad:

johnrocks
02-08-2008, 06:38 PM
I hope the people in Louisiana remember who was ripped off here. They saw what happened in the caucuses and all the dirty tricks against Paul. Let's see if fairness is a quality for the average Louisiana voter. :)

I can almost guarantee you that won't happen. People in my neck of the state still don't know who he is for the most part. This infuriates me:mad:

PaulTriumph
02-08-2008, 06:38 PM
RP probably wants to keep under the radar. He has millions of $ and doesn't want to flash it around until Huckabee is gone and he can focus on a 2 person race and then unleash the brokered convention.

Just be patient- he knows what he is doing!!

DAFTEK
02-08-2008, 06:39 PM
I want to believe! :mad:

Change
02-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Well Get in Involved, Act Now, I did. Jim is a great guy, give him a call and see how you can help! It is really easy and fun to do, you actually speak to voters right from your own home. Virtual

Hello Ron Paul Phone Bankers!

Tonight the Call4Paul virtual team is calling Kansas. Please call me to RSVP tonight. Let me know your phone number and time when you can accept calls.

Tomorrow, Kansas has a closed Republican Caucus which begins at 8 AM. Doors close at 10 AM. Kansas is Central Time, 1 hour behind. In Peace and Liberty,

Jim Azzola (603)380-4090
jazzola1@yahoo.com

johnrocks
02-08-2008, 06:46 PM
RP probably wants to keep under the radar. He has millions of $ and doesn't want to flash it around until Huckabee is gone and he can focus on a 2 person race and then unleash the brokered convention.

I heard there is only about 1200 delegates left to be had. He would have to win nearly everyone of them and I really think La. was/is a great chance to be his.

literatim
02-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Louisiana primary is completely worthless if you don't get 51%.

PaulTriumph
02-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Since we need 5 states for the convention, the official campaign is saving up to "moneybomb" the most likely states. Why else would they be sitting on all the donations?

FarSide
02-08-2008, 07:06 PM

Not exactly... the primary is worthless unless someone gets 51%.

But, with Romney gone, it's not too hard to imagine McCain pulling 51% if most of the people either don't know who RP is or think he's already dropped out.

IcyPeaceMaker
02-08-2008, 07:13 PM
PLEASE READ THE EMAILS BELOW TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE CAN WIN. THE FOLLOWING LINK IS ALSO A GOOD READ. PLEASE GO TO YOUR CAUCUS AND BECOME A DELEGATE. Thanks for all you are doing to save our country!

The Strategy is Working... A Must Read...
http://ron-paul-campaign.blogspot.co...ay-winner.html
----- Original Message -----
Becoming a delegate takes less time than it does to read the following:

PEOPLE PLEASE READ THIS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT WE CAN WIN THE NOMINATION AND STOP LISTENING TO THE MSM FOR YOUR INFO!
Posted February 6th, 2008 by SGP

I hope someone will put this on the front page so it doesn't get lost.

The MSM is not reporting how to become the nominee in a situation like this so I will tell you to stop getting your info from the MSM.

I know many of you are bummed about yesterday BUT THAT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE ELECTION SYSTEM WORKS : Let me explain to you the reality of how to become the nominee.

First stop looking at who wins each states popular vote for most of these states the vote by the people is really nothing but a straw poll and have no real bearing on who will become the nominee. The only way this matters i s if 1 person receives 1192 delegates that are bound by state rules to be committed to that candidate. So if a candidate like McCain has 600 delegates now and he doesn't reach 1192 most of the delegates the state awarded him mean nothing and keep in mind in most of the states most of the people that represent the 600 for McCain are actually Ron Paul supporters. NOW there is no possible way that anyone in the race can achieve this goal now because of the major split in state wins by the candidates.

So what happens now you ask? You look at the number of delegates that Dr. Paul has that are uncommitted to the other candidates and will support him. these delegates are not decided by the popular vote ie: straw poll of the people. Since no one will have enough delegates to skate them through to the nomination we now must look at how many delegates NOT VOTES but delegates Dr. Paul has that are 100% uncommitted to the other candidates and will be 100% for Dr. Paul and are free to vote for whom they wish.

This race will go all the way to the convention for there is no other way for someone to receive the nomination until the convention.

The RNC will convene its annual Winter Meeting - and voters will continue to cast their ballots in the nation's primaries and caucuses. Candidates for delegate and alternate delegate to the convention will be elected - and thousands of convention participants and guests will begin planning their trips to Minneapolis-Saint Paul The first week in September 2008

SO WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN?

This means that all of the people that registered to become a delegate for Dr. Paul can go to the convention and cast their vote for Dr. Paul, now think about what i just said : Do you think for one second that all the people that voted for Dr. Paul and filed to become a delegate will not show up at the convention to vote for the good Doctor? Of course they will just like they battled the rain and the sleet and the 15 below zero winter weather to knock on doors and wave signs spreading our message.

Now i assure you that even though we didn't win the popular vote in many states WE DID PICK UP THE MAJORITY OF DELEGATES THAN ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES IN MOST EVERY STATE EXCEPT A FEW. So yes they won the straw poll and we won what counts which is delegates.

Doesn't Dr. Paul need to WIN 5 states to be on the ballot at the convention for the nomination?

NO THIS IS NOT TRUE for people were just confused on how it actually works.

We only need the majority of delegates from 5 states to be put on the ballot NOT THE POPULAR VOTE OF 5 STATES and i assure you we have picked up the majority of uncommitted delegates for Dr. Paul in more than 5 states.

Do any of you remember seeing posts by myself and many others that said BECOME A DELEGATE? There is still time in most states to become a delegate for the convention and we are picking up more of them every day.

So please STOP you worry too much because you do not understand how the election system works and you thought we lost didn't you?

The fact is Dr. Paul is a genius in his strategy and we are further ahead in delegates than you think and we can win the nomination.

I hope this gives a better understanding of how we have been winning even though most of you thought we were not.

NOW LETS KEEP WORKING!

Dr. Steve Parent

IcyPeaceMaker
02-08-2008, 07:25 PM
That Ron Paul fellow just called me and asked for my support and to remind me to vote. WILD HORSES COULDN'T KEEP ME AWAY!!!

torchbearer
02-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Prediction, Ron Paul 5% or less. Why?
Louisiana is ranked amongst the bottom 3 in education and the generally retarded general masses are going to vote for the candidate their favorite cable news/propoganda network told them was going to win.

I've ran elections in this state.... the ignorance is monumental. Be prepared to be pissed enough to go on a shooting spree after tomorrow.

Not trying to be debby downer... just being honest.
We kicked ass in the caucus, and we rightfully won all 41 of the national delegates.
but tomorrow will be an example of how fucking stupid people in this state really are... even after the FEMA/Katrina disaster.

Abundantjoy
02-08-2008, 07:36 PM
I truly believe that Rod Paul is Gods chosen man for the job at hand. Righteousness will prevail.

Scripture reference...
Daniel 2:20
May the name of God be blessed from everlasting and to everlasting: for wisdom and understanding are His.

21 And He changes times and seasons; He "appoints kings", and removes them, giving wisdom to the wise, and prudence to them that have understanding.

22 He reveals deep and secret things; knowing what is in darkness, and the light is with Him.

IcyPeaceMaker
02-08-2008, 07:38 PM
We'll take the following parishes: Terrebonne, St. Mary, Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James.

I live here, and while I agree that the general public (mostly dems) are as dumb as a hammerhead, we have worked this area hard, signs are everywhere and nearly every voter has talked to a supporter. You guys hide and watch.

torchbearer
02-08-2008, 07:39 PM
We'll take the following parishes: Terrebonne, St. Mary, Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James.

I live here, and while I agree that the general public (mostly dems) are as dumb as a hammerhead, we have worked this area hard, signs are everywhere and nearly every voter has talked to a supporter. You guys hide and watch.

You pull a majority in those parishes and I'll hire you as my campaign manager. deal?

clouds
02-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I received an automated call from ron paul just 15 minutes ago.

Abundantjoy
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I truly believe that Rod Paul is Gods chose man for the job at hand. Righteousness will prevail.

Scripture referance...
Daniel 2:20
May the name of God be blessed from everlasting and to everlasting: for wisdom and understanding are His.

21 And He changes times and seasons; He "appoints kings", and removes them, giving wisdom to the wise, and prudence to them that have understanding.

22 He reveals deep and secret things; knowing what is in darkness, and the light is with Him.

HOLLYWOOD
02-08-2008, 07:47 PM

HUCKABEE is NOT going to FADE, WHY?

1.) He as well as McCain are now accepting matching Government FUNDS

2.) Huckabee has Televangelists doing his "DIRTY WORK" raising millions for him and I think, ILLEGALLY, or at the Very Least, IMMORAL, SUGGESTING HUCKABEE as the GOP SAVIOR! wow an IMMORAL PREACHER... what next? The Sun rises in the east?

3.) HUCKABEE has CNN in his back pocket too free advertising worth millions with HUCK's Campaign MANAGER connected and worked for CNN, prior to accepting the Campaign job - ED ROLLINS

4.) Mike HUCKABEE - The Pandering Plagiaristic Peaching Silver-Tongued Devil will never voluntarily remove himself from the Presidential LIMELIGHT.

Still I wonder where Ron Paul's Campaign and Strategies are? NEVER EFFECTIVE, ALWAYS MISSING... So where and what did all the Money go to?

IcyPeaceMaker
02-08-2008, 08:19 PM
You pull a majority in those parishes and I'll hire you as my campaign manager. deal?

Why shore!

ambiguousscion
02-08-2008, 09:42 PM
HUCKABEE is NOT going to FADE, WHY?

1.) He as well as McCain are now accepting matching Government FUNDS

2.) Huckabee has Televangelists doing his "DIRTY WORK" raising millions for him and I think, ILLEGALLY, or at the Very Least, IMMORAL, SUGGESTING HUCKABEE as the GOP SAVIOR! wow an IMMORAL PREACHER... what next? The Sun rises in the east?

3.) HUCKABEE has CNN in his back pocket too free advertising worth millions with HUCK's Campaign MANAGER connected and worked for CNN, prior to accepting the Campaign job - ED ROLLINS

4.) Mike HUCKABEE - The Pandering Plagiaristic Peaching Silver-Tongued Devil will never voluntarily remove himself from the Presidential LIMELIGHT.

Still I wonder where Ron Paul's Campaign and Strategies are? NEVER EFFECTIVE, ALWAYS MISSING... So where and what did all the Money go to?

C'mon this is nonsense, Huck is in it for the long run, but not for all those reasons, and what's up with all the complaining about the campaign, it doesn't help.

Knightskye
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Is Louisiana a caucus or a primary? Pick Huckabee as your second choice.

CountryboyRonPaul
02-08-2008, 10:05 PM

Exactly, McCain needs to be blocked here.

And, I also received a call from Huckabee, thanfully none from McCain.