PDA

View Full Version : RP needs to visit WI once!

Trigonx
02-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Ron Paul should hit up UW-Madison or UW-Milwaukee, or Marquette before the primary, i'd drive at least 2-3 hours to see him.

markj
02-13-2008, 10:10 AM
+1,000,000,000,000

hatefalseweight
02-13-2008, 10:30 AM
yes, absolutely no hint that he's even running based on articles up here

WRellim
02-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Not gonna happen guys... WI Meetup leaders have been trying for months and intensely in the last several weeks -- HQ won't even return phone calls from us. (We feel like we are being MSM'ed by our own campaign... in their minds, we simply do not exist.)

Sadly, we're on our own.

nihoward
02-13-2008, 11:50 AM
What a shame! RP's best performances have been in the northern tier, from New Hampshire to the state of Washington. Wisconsin has relatively few evangelicals, lots of Catholics and Lutherans, a dairy industry impacted by Federal and state plans to ID farm animals, and something of an antiwar tradition, as reflected by past politicians like LaFollette and Proxmire. He would be better advised to concentrate on states like this, and not his home state of Texas.

Trigonx
02-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Obama is in Racine(35 min from me) today, Hilary somewhere in WI too, and I hear Huckabee is gonna be in WI.

malibu
02-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Definitely, there is alot in Madison, Wisconsin for Ron Paul.

And the namesake of course has quite the history behind him as well . . .

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" -- James Madison, the 4th President of these United States

MozoVote
02-13-2008, 08:40 PM
I can understand RP wanting to stick near his district right now, but hopefully there will be advertising from the national campaign. He said it was downsized for the remaining states - not mothballed.

English Mastiff
02-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Is WI winner take-all delegates or caucases?

malibuu
02-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Ron Paul should hit up UW-Madison or UW-Milwaukee, or Marquette before the primary, i'd drive at least 2-3 hours to see him.

He really should, we know . . .

the Madison/Dane County meetup has been great with their
efforts in Iowa and surrounding states . . . Thanks you guys !

the elders of the campaign are F'in' it all up again still.

But really, so what . . .

we need your votes in the Dairy State -
my uncle is a retired UW-Madison English prof -
and we love you guys and gals !

Just DO IT.

GO WISCONSIN !!