PDA

View Full Version : list 4 platforms that you will push when you become a delegate...

TXcarlosTX
02-08-2008, 05:31 PM
mine are

1- non-intervention policy

2- a transitional process to faze out the federal reserve and restoring sound money threw legalizing the constitution

3-getting our government to a size that was authorized via the Constitution Article 1 sect 8 and repel the 16th Amendment.

4- Let the people know that with True Freedom comes great responsibility.

see ya at the convention putos!!! ha :cool:

dvictr
02-08-2008, 05:45 PM
MARIJUANA

raystone
02-08-2008, 05:49 PM
I think you mean 4 planks of a platform

TurtleBurger
02-08-2008, 06:22 PM
The platform is pretty much useless anyway. I wouldn't make any waves on that front. The only thing I'd push at state convention is getting RP people to the national convention. The only thing I'd push at the national convention is nominating RP. Except for that, keep a low profile.

280Z28
02-08-2008, 06:26 PM
1) Honesty
2) Family values
3) Economic wisdom (parents teach kids to be wise with their money, they don't add "unless you are a politician")
4) Individual freedom: no one should be able to tell you what religion you are, what the definition of marriage is, or when life begins. When we are unable to make these choices, it is no longer a nation with liberty for all. Oh, and NO ONE should be able to take your money and use it to pay for abortions.