PDA

View Full Version : What happens if...?

280Z28
02-08-2008, 05:29 PM
McCain gets a majority of the delegates by the end of March, but over April-July has support for him crumble? Would he still get the nomination if he becomes despised by a majority of the party?

Edit: Say it became common knowledge how he lied repeatedly to boost support, causing no one to support or trust him... what then?

Trigonx
02-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Actual delegate count won't be confirmed for quite some time, state conventions are mostly in March-June, and there will be plenty of unpledged delegates going into the RNC.

280Z28
02-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Actual delegate count won't be confirmed for quite some time, state conventions are mostly in March-June, and there will be plenty of unpledged delegates going into the RNC.

What if all the delegates from Florida hate him going into the convention? Can they go on strike?

freelance
02-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I have a feeling that we're going to see some unprecedented things, like maybe instead of delegates not getting seated, delegations simply not show up. That's just one example. I don't know if that will happen; it's just the first unusual circumstance that jumped to mind. The wild cards are 1) current events that could change people's minds and 2) things coming to light that have been suppressed. I have a feeling that we're in for a real ride at the convention.

DAFTEK
02-08-2008, 07:13 PM
I agree, i sure hope Insane and most likle he will say something stupid and put more and more fuel on the fire...