PDA

View Full Version : influenced a coworker last night

QCB79
02-08-2008, 04:34 PM
I was walking by a coworker/friend of mine and I said something to the effect of "Romneys out!!! my boy is still in the game" and he asked "who would that be?" so of course i said "Ron Paul" and he says "is he a democrat?" i say "no actually he's a republican, I'm registered Democrat but then I heard about Ron Paul and the guy just rocks" So now he's interested...So i go on to tell him more and he says "no way, are you serious??" i said "yeh, i sent you a video of his speech today, check your email when you get home" he said "oh hell yeh, if he is the way you say he is I'll vote for him for sure "

nosebruise
02-08-2008, 04:39 PM
To The Whitehouse.

pacelli
02-08-2008, 04:45 PM
I was walking by a coworker/friend of mine and I said something to the effect of "Romneys out!!! my boy is still in the game" and he asked "who would that be?" so of course i said "Ron Paul" and he says "is he a democrat?" i say "no actually he's a republican, I'm registered Democrat but then I heard about Ron Paul and the guy just rocks" So now he's interested...So i go on to tell him more and he says "no way, are you serious??" i said "yeh, i sent you a video of his speech today, check your email when you get home" he said "oh hell yeh, if he is the way you say he is I'll vote for him for sure "

Nice job, we could have used his vote in Florida when you guys had your primary. But might be good to get him on the donation bandwagon!

link88
02-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Good job man!

QCB79
02-08-2008, 04:53 PM
i didnt get to vote in our primary either, registered Dem. never voted before and I didnt know you had to be registered as a republican to vote for RP in the primary. he didnt do real well here anyway, it's Bush/baptist territory which is funny because all i saw around here were RP signs everywhere

by the way that is the 3rd coworker i got turned on to Dr. Paul