PDA

View Full Version : I'll be gathering as many signs and supplies as I can carry and greyhound my way back

GunnyFreedom
02-08-2008, 04:23 PM
to NC shortly. I want to start working my home state now, not a week from now, or three.

I should be able to get a fair bit of signs, some great banner material, and some goodly lit.

rob-NC
02-08-2008, 08:51 PM
shame Im not a little bit closer to you

GunnyFreedom
02-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh we're close enough to get together once or twice before the actual election. We can coordinate state-wide, and everyone help each other out as best we can.

The geography of NC will make it more difficult for 2-3 people to work a whole county like I tried doing here, but we should start getting some good volunteers in the last week before the actual election. so plan for that too. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to pack up a pile of signs for the Greyhound...

rob-NC
02-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Oh we're close enough to get together once or twice before the actual election. We can coordinate state-wide, and everyone help each other out as best we can.

The geography of NC will make it more difficult for 2-3 people to work a whole county like I tried doing here, but we should start getting some good volunteers in the last week before the actual election. so plan for that too. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to pack up a pile of signs for the Greyhound...

crap! we are pretty close! I mapquested in and we are only about 65 miles apart....for some reason I was thinking you were way further back west out towards Marion and Statesville!

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2008, 12:26 PM
well there is a Franklin CITY in the mountains, but Franklin County is just north of Raleigh.

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Well guys, all my stuff is ready to go except the signs! My transportation is comprised of two U of A students who missed 10 days of school for Ron Paul and are now in extreme catchup mode, so getting from A to B is increasingly difficult. Not to mention they really don't want me to leave, so every step closer to that is like pulling teeth.

But I am ready, all save for my signs, and must now investigate the costs, schedule, and cargo capacity of an Amtrack trip. No way I can carry this on an airplane or a bus. No way!

See you guys soon!

Glen