PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Colbert - free press for Ron Paul

jorger
08-09-2007, 09:50 PM
What do you all think about this idea....

If we get Ron Paul one of Stephen Colbert's "Wrist Strong" bracelets.

If there is a picture of Ron Paul with one "Wrist Strong" bracelets Colbert will probably go ape shit about it and mention is continually. He's been speaking about his wrist every show.

Anyone in NY that can get one from the show?

jonahtrainer
08-09-2007, 09:55 PM
What do you all think about this idea....

If we get Ron Paul one of Stephen Colbert's "Wrist Strong" bracelets.

If there is a picture of Ron Paul with one "Wrist Strong" bracelets Colbert will probably go ape shit about it and mention is continually. He's been speaking about his wrist every show.

Anyone in NY that can get one from the show?

Great idea!

I showed my parents our local Congressman on Colbert and then Ron Paul. Now they are going to watch Colbert instead of Fox. They thought it was too funny.

jorger
08-09-2007, 10:25 PM
OR we can make some and give it to Ron Paul's people so he can wear it.

found a site:
ttp://www.wristbands-with-a-message.com/cart/custom-silicone-wristbands.php?cPath=0_26&products_id=37

I did one in RED with the words "WRISTSTRONG"
What you all think?

http://ronpaulparapresidente.com/_moreimages/rp-colbert.jpg

each is $4.75, anyone here has been in communication with the Official Campaign?

trispear
10-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Someone ought to notify the campaign before the debate tomorrow, it might get RP a few hundred thousand in free advertising from Colbert just for wearing some $5 plastic bracelet.

And it also has that "supports our troops" motif people like:)

jrich4rpaul
10-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Here's the official ones:

http://shop.comedycentral.com/Colbert-Nation--WristStrong-Bracelet-The-Colbert-Report_stcVVproductId21567271VVcatId426756VVviewpr od.htm

mkrfctr
10-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Oh just find a red bracelet and *say* it's a wrist strong bracelet, it's not like you can read it via a TV camera... I mean it'd be nice if it was the actual thing, but that may not be possible by tomorrow, but I'm sure someone can find/come up with any bracelet that is red in color...

SouthernGuy15
10-09-2007, 04:32 AM
How about Ron Paul trade him a "liberty strong" for a "wrist strong" bracelet?

Thunderbolt
10-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Can anyone get on photoshop and quickly make up a bunch of t-shirts with Stephen with his arm around RP with the giant grin and his finger pointing at him with a caption saying:

My Next President friend.

And yes, any red bracelets will do. I would write wriststrong on them with a sharpie so they are easier to read.

You can get some stuff from Craft shops that allow you to download a picture on this stuff you iron on a t-shirt. Don't forget to print it in reverse.

Those t-shirts would be cool don't you think? We don't need thousands. Just a few. But I have no idea how to get Ron Paul's figure into a picture with Stephen. Not that technically savvy.

You know the pic I mean, the one where he points to his Jewish friend (Jon Stewart) or his black friend or his whatever friend.