PDA

View Full Version : The Bush Ron Paul Campaign Stimulus Package

the_bee
02-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Topic: Ron Paul
The Bush Ron Paul Campaign Stimulus Package

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What better way to stimulate the economy could there be than to use your $600 government welfare check to help Ron Paul into the White House?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Alex Wallenwein
(Conservative)
Remember the phrase "Pay it Forward"?

There was never a better chance to "pay it forward" than now.

George Bush and all the other folks who so famously cooperated in messing up our economy have devised an ingenious "stimulus package" to get the economy going again - or at least to pretend to be doing something about it.

The experts (not that they really matter) pretty much agree that it is "too late, too little" to avert the coming recession, but it is a HUGE gift from Georgieboy to the Ron Paul Campaign.

All we have to do is give him our government stimulus welfare checks when they come in the mail - or earlier, since we already know they are coming, and Ron Paul's campaign can have another $60 Million in a flash to fight all the way through to the convention. (107,000 Meetup members, minus probably 7,000 who are "maxed out", times $600 - equals $60,000,000 friggin' dollars!)

The funniest thing about it will be that it'll all be financed
by the very powers who so desperately want to
keep him out of office!

I can just see the new web site pop up, links being distributed across the Internet at lightning speed: RonPaulStimulusBomb.com! Ha! That would be hilarious.

Naturally, the government will try to delay the issuance of the checks until it's too late, once they find out how we are going to put it to use - but why? Isn't the whole thing designed to stimulate the economy? I can imagine no better way to stimulate the economy than to help Ron Paul get into the White House.

Just imagine: No income taxes. Corporate investment and personal consumption going throught the roof. No IRS, no interest payments to the Federal Reserve, no funding for foreign-controlled NAFTA superhighways, no more wasted trillions propping up the empiure abroad, hundreds of thousands of US military personnel spending their paychecks here at home instead of abroad, only a minimum of regulations, and on, and on, and on ...

And, not to forget, gold and silver, tax free, in full circulation as a shrinking-dollar currency alternative, leading to a 100 percent stable currency that cannot be manipulated by anyone at least not without the help of the US government.

Now THAT's what I call an economic stimulus!

Let's get to it, folks. The package has just passed the Senate, and Bush has promised to sign it next week. Once he does, don't wait for the check in the mail. Pay it forward, right then and there.

(By the way, this wasn't my idea. It was brought to my attention by a poster to my most recent article "Romney Quits, Ron Paul Fights On.". I'm just framing the issue a bit more in detail.)

So, for America, for Liberty, and for your and your kids' future ...

Pay it forward!

(If you like this story, please

the_bee
02-08-2008, 02:55 PM
bumper

JoeyA
02-08-2008, 02:56 PM
I love this idea!

the_bee
02-08-2008, 03:02 PM
me too

-lotus-
02-08-2008, 03:02 PM
i would totally do this

LittleLightShining
02-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm in, too. I've been thinking about this for a while now.

kill the banks
02-08-2008, 03:09 PM
meetups get it organized now on steroids please

kill the banks

seapilot
02-08-2008, 03:12 PM
This would make a great public statment too as they want us to get out and spend it quickly.