PDA

View Full Version : Money Bomb for National TV Time

Truth_Man
02-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Hello Ron Paul supporters!

I'm writing to gauge the interest of proposing a money bomb to raise funds to support buying some prime time TV space for Ron to speak directly to the American people; like Ross Perot did. I'm not sure if this idea has been presented before or not, or if it is even plausible. So if anyone on this board is involved with the official campaign, please post your comments.

I think it would be a great oppurtunity to get Ron's message across to a wide audience. An hour would be great, but even a half-hour would work just fine. I've heard it said that only 10% of Americans have heard of Dr. Paul, yet he polls at somewhere around 6%! Just think what could happen if more Americans actually knew who he was and got to hear the good doctor speak firsthand!

An inquiry has been sent to the official campaign regarding this but I've not heard back yet. So I was hoping that someone on here would have ties and be able to pass the idea along. Please let me know what you all think about this. It would also be great to hear how much an endeavor like this would cost. If anyone has any info on this please post! Thank you.

Kotin
02-08-2008, 02:46 PM
bump

sedele
02-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Front page.