PDA

View Full Version : Running for Congress, I need a website plz

gregl26
02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Hello I am running for Congress in Orlando FL. I do not know how to make websites and am hoping that one of you can help me out with that. I am running on RP's platform 100%. Thx alot guys

ronpaulyourmom
02-08-2008, 02:00 PM
It would be nice if you provided some more information, a little personal background perhaps. Prove to us that you're somewhat electable, not a quitter or a dropout, and more people will be willing to come forward.

Thank you for running for congress, that is awesome!

nullvalu
02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Hello I am running for Congress in Orlando FL. I do not know how to make websites and am hoping that one of you can help me out with that. I am running on RP's platform 100%. Thx alot guys

Awesome, Orlando has a strong grassroots.. I'd recommend asking in the meetup group down there..

yongrel
02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Moar info plz.

AlexMerced
02-08-2008, 02:20 PM
yeppers, get more info and a website going and I'll include you in a future LibertyWarChest.com fundraiser if you are up to par as a liberty candidate :)

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-08-2008, 02:21 PM
It would be nice if you provided some more information, a little personal background perhaps. Prove to us that you're somewhat electable

Can you be more specific about that? My first inclination was to start overtly trashing you over that, but I could feel my knee jerking.

It has to start somewhere. A name on a ballot and a Paul platform is a start.

It's not like he's asking for a dedicated money bomb... just a website template.

And I also agree that Orlando grassroots is where to start.

Jeremy
02-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Ya, describe yourself a lot and if someone likes what they hear and thinks you have a chance they could make a site for you.

I'm a webmaster, but I don't have time to make sites atm.

Just Some Guy
02-08-2008, 02:26 PM

It might help to use proper grammar as well. You should never use words like 'plz' and 'thx', they only reduce your credibility. Formatting your post in a professional manor can also help. I do not mean to nit pick, but a little bit of effort in this area can go a long way.

ClockwiseSpark
02-08-2008, 02:36 PM
It might help to use proper grammar as well. You should never use words like 'plz' and 'thx', they only reduce your credibility. Formatting your post in a professional manor can also help. I do not mean to nit pick, but a little bit of effort in this area can go a long way.

If your going to rip on someone's grammar (on an internet forum, of all places), you should definitely double check your spelling before posting.

Just Some Guy
02-08-2008, 02:45 PM
If your going to rip on someone's grammar (on an internet forum, of all places), you should definitely double check your spelling before posting.

You are probably right, however, I am not running for congress. Also, a typo here or there is not as bad as deliberately using slang and/or 1337 5P33K.

Also note, I did not intend to rip on him. I was only suggesting he attempt proper grammar if he is to run as a public official. In my humble opinion it is good advice.

gregl26
02-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Ok someone is going to help me. Thanks very much.

homah
02-08-2008, 03:00 PM

He's not the one planning to run for public office. His comment was right on the money.