PDA

View Full Version : Anti-McCain threads should be in "grassroot central" forum

quantized
02-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Rationale: Attacking McCain now is of upmost priority to securing a brokered convention. And grassroot central is where most forumers gather. We cannot let McCain get enough delegates and destroy a possible brokered convention.

Vote.

josh24601
02-08-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't get it... McCain is an other candidate, so of course threads about him should be there.

That's like saying bananas shouldn't be in the fruit section, when clearly bananas are fruit.

LandonCook
02-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I like this melting pot... Information goes fast, and only the best stuff stays up...

quantized
02-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I don't get it... McCain is an other candidate, so of course threads about him should be there.

That's like saying bananas shouldn't be in the fruit section, when clearly bananas are fruit.

Attacking McCain now is of upmost priority to securing a brokered convention. And grassroot central is where most forumers gather. We cannot let McCain get enough delegates and destroy a possible brokered convention.

sharedvoice
02-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Yes. for better visibility. Also, we need the grassroots to spread word of mouth to effectively squash that scumbag Hanoi McCain.

t3rmin
02-08-2008, 01:40 PM
While we're debating, help me out with a definitive anti-McCain list:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116081

josh24601
02-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Attacking McCain now is of upmost priority to securing a brokered convention. And grassroot central is where most forumers gather. We cannot let McCain get enough delegates and destroy a possible brokered convention.

No offense but the Ron Paul grassroots is about the most ineffective attackers I've ever seen. You just end up doing Ron Paul more harm than your target.

acptulsa
02-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Rationale: Attacking McCain now is of upmost priority to securing a brokered convention. And grassroot central is where most forumers gather. We cannot let McCain get enough delegates and destroy a possible brokered convention.

Vote.

For the upcoming month, or until the possibility of McCain preventing a brokered convention (whichever comes first) handing the warmonger his ass is absolutely top priority.

Besides, visitors can't get into the "other candidates" section, and we really, really want everyone to see the dirt.

That's not to say that we members shouldn't visit both, because (due to the access by visitors) any special surprises we plan for the fat jackass should go in the other forum!

quantized
02-08-2008, 01:48 PM
You just end up doing Ron Paul more harm than your target.

it does seems we have no choice now. Attack McCain is the only thing we can do. If he does not go down, a brokered convention will not happen.

t3rmin
02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
it does seems we have no choice now. Attack McCain is the only thing we can do. If he does not go down, a brokered convention will not happen.

That's how I feel, too. And judging by RP's CPAC speech, he's on the same page.

quantized
02-08-2008, 02:26 PM
\\