PDA

View Full Version : Let's all understand Sheep

wd4freedom
02-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Throughout history the vast majority of people in any society have and will behave as sheep. They go along, do as they are told, and essentially trust what is being placed in front of them. The one thing all sheep have in common is that they look for a shepherd to follow.

So listen up! Let's get this straight, so there is not doubt............You will not change sheep into being anything other than sheep. BUT you can provide to them a new shepherd.

You must be their leader. Act locally and spread Ron Paul's (America's) message, but it needs to come through you, in your neighrborhoods, with your family, amongst your friends.

Sheep will follow a shepherd. Go forth, spread the word, be the Shepherd.

MsDoodahs
02-08-2008, 01:28 PM
YES!

Love it!

Jobarra
02-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Hmmm... the Shepherd Party.

I like it. :p

NoxTwilight
02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
This is exactly what we need to acknowledge. It's part of all human cultures. There are a few leaders and many followers.

I think we should also acknowledge that this is why the MSM is so powerful an enemy. They are how the current leaders control the followers and tell them what to do and how to think. The MSM is the shepherd.

Can we overcome this? Perhaps. It will be a tough fight!
Can our human trait of acting like sheep be overcome? I think so. I think it will be a slow process with lots of plateaus. I do think we are climbing now, I think more of us are waking up and will not go back to sleep.