PDA

View Full Version : new member, new sign sighting in NY

Psycho792
02-08-2008, 01:12 PM
I am new in the politics scene but what had made me get into it this year was the message Ron Paul is sending. I have had my concerns with the government getting out of hand for some time now, and now is the time to act. I made my donations two days ago and had a friend do it with me. I say the longer we keep him in the race, the better.

I'm from NYC and today on the way home from school I saw a RON PAUL 2008 sign that someone had plated on the highway. That pretty much made my day :)

thehittgirl
02-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the Revolution. It's nice to hear signs are still up down there.

Psycho792
02-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Actually, what made me smile is that it's a new sign. I drive that route everyday and today is the first time I've seen it.

Agent CSL
02-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums! I love Ron Paul sign searching. I once came across and intersection with 9 Ron Paul signs at it. Was awesome. XD

Crickett
02-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Actually, what made me smile is that it's a new sign. I drive that route everyday and today is the first time I've seen it.

Great. Many of us could have written your letter. :) I would really start reading more now, on what the Government is doing. Mandating what our children learn in school, manipulating the media..these are not theories, but fact. Keep waking up!

Abundantjoy
02-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Just wanted to say that in the event that our Ron Paul does not get on the ballot, that we need to get the word out to have everyone "write his name on the ballot." Our country is doomed with the remaining candidates McWar (alias McLame) and Huckleberry. God Bless Ron Paul!

Psycho792
02-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Great. Many of us could have written your letter. :) I would really start reading more now, on what the Government is doing. Mandating what our children learn in school, manipulating the media..these are not theories, but fact. Keep waking up!

Ya, i'm pretty sure i've seen it all by now. the real scary one is the food control commission called codex alimentarius (you should youtube it). And I've been seeing the media manipulating first hand lol.

RonPaulNYC
02-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi and welcome!!

:)
Just wondering where you saw the sign. I'd love to see it too!

:D

Psycho792
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
it's in queens when you are coming off of the LIE/Grand central towards 108th street.