PDA

View Full Version : There needs to be a serious investigation into these claims that Ron Paul dropped out

dkim68
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
While the official campaign and a majority of meetup group members and precinct leaders are sitting on their asses doing nothing, a stealth misinformation campaign is at work spreading lies about Ron Paul dropping out of the race. Yet no one is doing anything about counterattacking this operation. We need to get newspapers, local affiliates, etc. talking about this. If election officials are involved they need to be called out and punished. It is yet another unified effort to sabotage Ron Paul's run for the Presidency. Why does no one seem to care about this?

dkim68
02-08-2008, 01:48 PM
What/Who are the sources for this lie? We need to get to the bottom of this.

I Am Weasel
02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
oh well.. sheeple be sheeple... who cares...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

kgiese
02-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Cite your source.

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 02:01 PM
It makes no difference

They cheated

Get over it

Do something positive

Write to the media and tell them you KNOW election fraud has been rife.

Use the internet.

BLOG

WRITE

POST VIDEOS

Keep the campaign alive. That is the important thing now

Let them know we aren't going away. We are in for the long haul

No surrender!!!....etc etc

nayjevin
02-08-2008, 02:56 PM
There needs to be a serious investigation into these claims that Ron Paul dropped out

I investigated it. I went to http://www.ronpaul2008.com, and it's still there.

case closed

yongrel
02-08-2008, 02:59 PM
It's the MSM saying that Mike Huckabee is the only challenger to McCain. That is all.

barbz
02-08-2008, 03:11 PM
It's the MSM saying that Mike Huckabee is the only challenger to McCain. That is all.

That's not all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Qb3ZfyztE

dkim68
02-08-2008, 11:36 PM
It makes no difference

They cheated

Get over it
Yeah, it does make a difference. There's still a bunch of states left that have to vote and they're not going to vote for Ron Paul if they think he's dropped out. You're talking about the past. I'm talking about the future.