PDA

View Full Version : MSN uses lies and manipulation to suppress Ron Paul

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm stating the bloody obvious here.

BUT DO NOY ALLOW THIS TO GET YOU DOWN

They use the media in this manner deliberately. Their intention is convince people that resistance is useless and no amount of support for Ron Paul will change things

It's a deliberate and well planned method to crush HOPE.

You must remain upbeat and positive

Do not allow them to think you have been beaten

Every day that Ron Paul is being talked about and posted on YouTube or written about in the blogosphere is another attack on the system

The show must go on

DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO CRUSH YOUR SPIRIT

They've done it to the British people and the people didn't fight back. The UK is about to slide into totalitarianism

DON'T ALLOW AMERICA TO GO THE SAME WAY

BuddyRey
02-08-2008, 12:14 PM
This is the very reason I never even watch television anymore. I feel like so much more of an optimistic, upbeat, grab-the-world-by-the-cojones kind of guy as a result.

My dad, who is in his 50's and doesn't use the internet, is just as devoted as I am to Ron Paul, but his only outlet for news and information is the MSM, and he despairs constantly, worries for RP's chances, and gets really down in the dumps.

I don't think this set of results is coincidental, folks. Turn OFF the tell-a-lie-vision. Even if you know that it's all B.S., you're still being subtley influenced by it, fed junk news, and giving them your viewership, patronage, and money.

MsDoodahs
02-08-2008, 12:14 PM
:)

slantedview
02-08-2008, 12:16 PM
it used to get me down, but i'm beyond that point now.

barbz
02-08-2008, 01:26 PM
There's not a lot we can do about msm at this point... maybe later if things go the right way. The one thing I've started doing is just pointing out the obvious to my friends and family. I mean they are so blatant in this Ron Paul blackout and McCain/Clinton/Obama hype that it becomes obvious when you point it out to people what to look for. They're just like "omg!" One person at a time, but it's a start. :)

fedup100
02-08-2008, 01:27 PM
So do a bunch of members of this forum and lately it is some of the oldest senior members.

kgiese
02-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Nice post. I have noticed the not so obvious. Most press omits Dr.Paul. It is up to everyone to contact your local news and let them know that you would like more information on Dr. Paul. If, they fail to provide it, then pick a new source. Obviously, they are a failure at reporting.

I think that Dr. Paul should take a day to notify each major news source. Put them on notice let them know that you know they are censoring the news. This site needs to organize and contact one a day.

Take action:
Write the editor here is the e-mail address. Let them know that you would like more news on Dr. Paul , if you don't get it you will not use them as a source of information.

letters@msnbc.com

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I think it's fine to write to the media to LET THEM KNOW YOU KNOW what is going on

I'm fed up with people whinging about Ron Paul being excluded here or there on such and such

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?????

"Yeah Ron! It's great to have you in the debate! Now go ahead and make all the corporate owned goons look like morons!."

YEAH RIGHT!

So wakey wakey people!

Fuck the media! Just stay positive. Let them know you still support the campaign

DON'T MOAN! That just plays into their hands.

And to the poster who has thrown out his TV.....

EXCELLENT

It's a poison spouting propaganda box in the corner of the room ruling your life and rotting your brain!

The Ron Paul movement should organize a national

SMASH THE FUCKING TV TO PIECES AND END THE SUBSCRIPTION DAY!

The worst thing in the world you can do is read a newspaper or watch the CNN/FOX/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/BBC BULLSHIT.

It's poison for your brain

It'll make you feel miserable

It's totally counterproductive

END IT!

KewlRonduderules
02-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Yeah, look at what was posted by the associated press on yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080208/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_next_up

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 02:03 PM
bump

DeafPalmdale
02-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Good website to show your family and friends about media blackout on Ron Paul.

http://ronpaultimeline.com/

thehittgirl
02-08-2008, 02:08 PM
I refuse to ever pay for TV service again. I don't like wearing the pants in the house, but I forbid it and will leave if the men want TV again. I refuse to give money to the NWO through them.

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I refuse to ever pay for TV service again. I don't like wearing the pants in the house, but I forbid it and will leave if the men want TV again. I refuse to give money to the NWO through them.

Good girl!

I got rid of mine too

Saves me about £25 per month in subscription fees and £12 a month for the license fee. You have to pay to be brainwashed here in the UK

£ = about $1.9

barbz
02-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Yeah, look at what was posted by the associated press on yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080208/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_next_up

I've never seen Ron Paul referred to as an asterisk before. Weird.