PDA

View Full Version : Interesting things happening in the UK

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 11:58 AM
The blogosphere has suddenly started to come alive with anti- EU stuff

This has all happened very recently and i reckon it's a knock on effect of the Ron Paul revolution spreading dissent

I'm still pretty positive about things. The word is getting out and the status quo will be challanged. They are scared, make no mistake about it.

ButchHowdy
02-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Wow! Anything specific?

Agent CSL
02-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Yay! I hope UK pulls out of that whore they call the EU.

m72mc
02-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Hope my country does to. Actually there has been talk about this for some time BUT the process is slow, but itīs picking up speed. My guess is EU will split in some years to come.

JanusFIN
02-08-2008, 12:06 PM
We already refuse to go under common contitution, even voted from it, in many country we vetoed it down, but now its back, under different name and they run it without peoples cooperation.

- Afganistan is great concern, and 90% of the people are against the war.

- We hate you guys, aprox. 70% of the population hate US, and you guys run the Nato, and keep killing people around the world, for your domestic needs.

- EU regulations are tough, freedom is lost and economy is highly overtaxed. We have strong currency, but no money.

- We need a guy like Ron Paul. :)

IRO-bot
02-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Hope my country does to. Actually there has been talk about this for some time BUT the process is slow, but itīs picking up speed. My guess is EU will split in some years to come.

If there is a split, it will come on the heels of war.

Mattsa
02-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Yay! I hope UK pulls out of that whore they call the EU.

There is increasing dissent

The Daily telegraph blog is being attacked by Anti Eu people, including me.

We now have an online Libertarian party. Details posted on International section.

Agent CSL
02-08-2008, 12:12 PM
There is increasing dissent

The Daily telegraph blog is being attacked by Anti Eu people, including me.

We now have an online Libertarian party. Details posted on International section.

:) Proud of you guys. I lost a really good friend in the UK to apathy. I want to see you guys uprise.

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 12:14 PM
The blogosphere has suddenly started to come alive with anti- EU stuff

Can you provide some links?

This has all happened very recently and i reckon it's a knock on effect of the Ron Paul revolution spreading dissent

Now, have folks in the UK taken to using the word "reckon" or are you a transplant by chance? :)

HippyChimp
02-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Can you provide some links?this was posted here a while back... http://x09.eu/splash/

plb
02-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Pretty sure UK has been using the word "reckon" a lot longer than the Southerners in the US =) Watch some British films...Probably where it spawned from anyway...I mean we did get the English Language from them.